Eyes Of The Lich Queen

Velmont

First Post
Jango nods. "Going after the man who has seen the man who has seen the bear... I think we will not get bored on that trip." tells Jango.

jkason

First Post
Brother Donovan, warpriestly human cleric

Velmont said:
Jango nods. "Going after the man who has seen the man who has seen the bear... I think we will not get bored on that trip." tells Jango.

Donovan nods. "This is what we get chasing after legends, I suppose," he says dryly. He stands. "All right then, I think we have some packing to do."

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
The Valenar nods to the group, and then sets about getting things prepared on his end for their journey. He hands each of you a bank note for an additional 500 gold to cover your first week of pay, and supplies you a stack of six sending stones for future communication.

The Swiftwind is in dock down at the water and will leave in the morn as soon as the five of you are ready and prepared. He also mentions that a few other of his Guardians will be travelling with you on the ship in order to check in with another Daggerspell chapter in Regalport, as well as lend assistance as needed if things get too hairy.

And with that, the five of you leave the compound and do whatever you need to before getting some sleep and then arriving at the dock the next morning.

(OOC: If there is anything further you need to do/buy before leaving, please let me know. Please bear in mind that none of the so-called cities in the Principalities are of any appreciable size, and thus purchasing any high-quality items will be extremely difficult, if not impossible.)

Remove ads