The End of the World As We Know It

Expedite

First Post
And ya know what? I feel just fine.

Bad pop-culture references aside, this is a general notification for those who play in The Meeting Place or those who have considered it...or for those who have ever wondered what the answer to the question "What happens when the Good Guys lose?" is.

There's a group of TMP regulars who are running an Alternate Universe storyline that takes place after the "Lich and Let Die" storyline that ran there about a month ago. Obviously, in the current setting...the good guys won. The Big Bad Lich was defeated. However, a group of us got together and started questioning what would have happened in a hypothetical universe where the bad guy had won and all Hell was unleashed on the earth. Literally. We came up with the idea of a storyline that takes place in a post-apocalyptic version of TMP's setting, and we'd like to open it up to you many RPing folk out there. Aren't you lucky!.

This storyline will be pretty broad, almost a setting unto itself; which'll leave a lot of room for people to get involved. It'll be sort of a mix between Whitewolf, D20 Modern: Apocalypse, and SteamPunk. For those of you who don't have a gorram idea what I'm talking about when I say 'post-apoc', just think movies along the lines of Mad Max, Escape from New York, Six String Samurai, The Road Warrior and Waterworld, and to some extent Reign of Fire and Land of the Dead...you'll get the general idea. Room will be open for survivors of the Apocalyptic events that lead to the world ending, villains, heroes, camp-followers and everything in-between, so come take a look at what we got and have some fun.

I need to stress that this is an ALTERNATE UNIVERSE storyline. While we'll expect participants to play nice and adhere to the ISRP CoC; the events that transpire will have no connection to the regular Meeting Place setting except sharing similar characters. As such, most of the action will take place in the Freeform Rooms (Carpe DM and Ahoy! Adventure) and on our message board. What messageboard might this be, you ask? Check it out at http://forums.delphiforums.com/nyapoc. Take a look around, set a spell and throw your lot in with a bunch of rag-tag refugees. It promises to be damnably entertaining.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases