Download True20 for free! (Free RPG Day)

Kunimatyu

First Post
Green Ronin has the entire PDF of True20 Adventure Roleplaying available for free on Free RPG Day (the 23rd) -- if you've always wanted give it a look-see, or if you want to see some of the ideas behind Star Wars Saga Edition, or if you are one of those unfortunates who's unhappy with 3.5 and wants 4E to show up sooner rather than later, well, check it out!

(www.true20.com)

While I won't be completely getting rid of my 3.5 material, I personally have found True20 to be an excellent system capable of creating a wide variety of character concepts without rules bloat. I find it to be best for those people who get an idea of their character in their head, and then try to assemble him or her using existing classes -- True20 makes that process considerably easier.

For those who prefer their magic a little grittier, you'll be happy to know that True20 parties aren't required to have casters to be effective -- warriors, experts, and casters are pretty close to the same power level, much more so than in standard D&D. Also, magic items are not factored in to character advancement, so if you don't feel like dishing out tons of treasure, your party won't suffer for it.

Alright, I'm done plugging True20 - check it out tomorrow, if any of what I've said above intrigues you.

SiderisAnon

First Post
Zaukrie said:
Dang, I'll be camping with no access to a computer!
Have a friend download it for you? Theoretically, if it's free, couldn't someone download a copy on your behalf? (Or download two copies, one for them, one for you.) You might have to give the company your e-mail address or something when downloading, so make sure your friend knows that information.

Hussar

Legend
I must be stupid or something, but I follow the links on the site and it doesn't link to free downloads. I cannot download the module at all and True 20 always wants me to pay. What am I doing wrong?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases