[Rogue's Gallery] Constables of the 14th Ward

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Since it's been exactly three years - THREE YEARS! - since anyone's posted in this thread, I thought it was about time.

Here's a pic of SoulFetter gettin' ready to put his Constable's Truncheon to work!

SoulFetterENWorld.png

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Interesting, Mowgs! Compare the pic in the pic in SoulFetter's first RG post (#5), to this one. Looks like Soulfetter may have developed scoliosis during the game, eh? Medical opinion, Helfdan?

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Yeah, he's slimmed up some since those early days, too. The three weeks of game time since I did that pic a couple of years ago have been hard on him :D!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OK, been piddlin' around some more. I finally got something I'm happy with for the darker gray markings on his skin, and got his build more like I want. Then I got ambitious and decided to put him in an action scene . . .

SoulFetterEWActionShot.png

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Thanks, Helfdan! All finished up now, and posted below. In some cases there wasn't much description to go on, but I think I got each character done well enough that they're recognizeable. I tried to put something unique on each one (Raul's Monk's Belt, Andrew's bracers, Tau's headband, Meda's Cup on Brae's armor, Alarion's ring mail and sword/dagger combo).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases