Sweeping world events in TMP must be cleared!

Magi_Brigid

First Post
Contrary to popular belief, I do still exist (I've just been busy :p ) and sweeping world events DO need to be cleared through me before they're put into action (example: ebola virus pandemic; massive terrorist bombins, ect). I can be reacted at brigid@unlikely-heroes.com or via AIM, much like my counterparts here.

So please. Keep that in mind, folks, or else I'm going to have to get fairly ornery.

Laura Jarron

Explorer
Magi_Brigid said:
. . . sweeping world events DO need to be cleared through me before they're put into action. . . So please. Keep that in mind, folks, or else I'm going to have to get fairly ornery.

Note to self: Only blow up other players in the Alleyway, not the world.

Got it.

:p

Elf_Ariel

First Post
Blowing up...isn't that a bit showy. I'd take a much more 'stalker-esque' approach. Anhilliate the population one by one...Perhaps I should start cloning myself now, you know, to speed up my world domination procedure.

Mortonia

First Post
Elf_Ariel said:
Blowing up...isn't that a bit showy. I'd take a much more 'stalker-esque' approach. Anhilliate the population one by one...Perhaps I should start cloning myself now, you know, to speed up my world domination procedure.

*clones Ariel - you know, so there's more elfy goodness to go around.*

James V

First Post
Maybe I can become a sailer, and aquire an ability to out drink the oppenent, then use Ruthia's cuteness, and a bit of Tnt...oh yeah.

Remove ads