Unconverted D&D creatures

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Except, of course, that I am truly awful at telling Humanoids from Monstrous Humanoids from Fey and Animals from Magical Beasts, and so on. So it would probably be wise to treat my classifications as vague guesses at best :).

Shade

Monster Junkie
Still, the subgroupings work wonders. Now if want to do a special conversion thread on "all the remaining orcs and kin", it's much easier to track them down. ;)

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Out of curiousity, I just did some projections based on the CC output since the site was fixed back in September. With the current conversion rate of 0.78 creatures per day, my current prediction is that the last critter will finally be updated on 10 August 2012 :) :) :).

Shade

Monster Junkie
Wow, we're more efficient than I thought! Now let's see if we can't get those numbers up to around .9 per day. :)

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Out of curiousity, I just did some projections based on the CC output since the site was fixed back in September. With the current conversion rate of 0.78 creatures per day, my current prediction is that the last critter will finally be updated on 10 August 2012 :) :) :).
I'm kind of glad we won't run out for a few years, though. :p I guess Pathfinder conversion is always a possibility, too. ;)

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
I'm hoping we can take those brackets and expand them a bit more so that we can finish off the last few ones that are remaining. Like to finish off Dark sun by end of the year. That's a big push.

I'm quite sure if we all sat around for a weekend we could knock out 40-50 at a time.

Can we get a 1st edition converstion thread going. Don't see one on here, maybe if i check older ones. I'm very good at those I've found.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases