Unconverted D&D creatures

Mortis

First Post
Echohawk said:
Updated to remove the latest bunch of CC creatures. Only 1939 creatures left now. (Which works out to about 7 conversions per day to get them all done before the 4E Monster Manual is released ;))
We better get cracking then. :)

Regards
Mortis

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Echohawk said:
Updated to remove the latest bunch of CC creatures. Only 1939 creatures left now. (Which works out to about 7 conversions per day to get them all done before the 4E Monster Manual is released ;))
and
And the total is now down to 1928.

Hmmm. Guess we're a little behind schedule, then. ;)

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Numbers updated to take several recent conversions into account. The unconverted creature lists for Al-Qadim, Dragon magazine, Generic 1st edition, Imagine magazine, Mystara and White Dwarf have also been updated.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Well, one anyway ;). I'm not counting the Tree of Wailing Souls as an unconverted creature because it seems to be unique. (But I did add it to the index!)

I haven't been counting unique beings in the unconverted creature threads, or the total would be much, much higher.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Still 1890 now, by my count. Quite a few of the recent conversion had already appeared elsewhere (eg Tome of Horrors), so those didn't reduce the overall total. Plus every now and again I stumble on one or two additional unconverted creatures which pushes the number up again.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases