would you enjoy a major gang in the TMP setting

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Poll closed .

Mystearia

First Post
well i propose a little something for the TMP, a gang, but one that the people who frequient the TMP could join if they so chose to. that said, i had asked Brigid about it... though im not sure if the e-mail was sent. my notions were along the line of The Godfather, only since in the TMP it's the year 2031 the gang might be run by a female or more than one person. im typeing this in good faith since ive noticed all the "houses" for the other settings and the lack of one for the only modern setting we have

here is a poll-
would a you enjoy a major gang in the TMP?
yes?

no?

Sienna_Rose

First Post
There is a thread for groups. Though, given the nature of a mobster type group, maybe getting clearance is a good idea.
Could be interesting.
But, as always, CoC and setting rules need to be observed - no shooting up TMP.

cameroth

First Post
gang

i like the idea, especially since i currently play dr. kinetix when i am in there..sounds interesting enough as well..thanx.........BEWARE THE KILLER ROBOTS!

Sienna_Rose

First Post
I don't suppose the poll could be changed to having a "It depends"?
I think having a mafia Family could be interesting, But, I also think it could be very easily done in a manner that will be rather unpleasant.
As a background type of thing: there's a mafia Family in NYC, there could be news stories, a few members hanging out in TMP. Yeah, that would add some flavor and interest. That would be good.
As an extreme forefront: TMP taken over as a secret mafia hide out, making it problematic for any non-Family member to come in. No, very bad.
So, I don't want to vote a solid "Yes" or "No" on the poll.

Zechariah

First Post
I like that concept, but even with running the Black Horsemen, its not really something major, though it would give me a way to self promote my group by having 'dealings' with this major gang :D

Magi_Gabriel

Foppish Technocrat
Mystearia said:
well i propose a little something for the TMP, a gang, but one that the people who frequient the TMP could join if they so chose to. that said, i had asked Brigid about it... though im not sure if the e-mail was sent. my notions were along the line of The Godfather, only since in the TMP it's the year 2031 the gang might be run by a female or more than one person. im typeing this in good faith since ive noticed all the "houses" for the other settings and the lack of one for the only modern setting we have

here is a poll-
would a you enjoy a major gang in the TMP?
yes?

no?

I'm unclear what exactly you're proposing here... any player is free to create a new group and ask Dontella to post it as a group people can express interest in joining. So are you proposing some sort of change to the official setting or simply trying to start a new group?

Laura Jarron

Explorer
cameroth said:
i like the idea... BEWARE THE KILLER ROBOTS!

Reavers. Watch out for Reavers.

ANYway. It's been my experience that gangs tend to grow all out of proportion (both in power and speed) to the realities surrounding them.

There's a gang of a sort on the side of good (Wes, X, et.al.) but it's a very fluid group. Laura was part of it and now isn't. Others move in and out of it as they please.

But I'm also kind of not in a good mood, so my comments should be looked at through that prism, I guess.

Selah.

Last edited:

Mission_Poster

First Post
Here's another idea, anybody thought of making a cult? Those may be popular too I suppose, then again, who wants to walk around all day sacrificing baby lambs? Ok, bad idea.. and kudos to the person that voted no, you're the only one so far!

Mystearia

First Post
Magi_Gabriel said:
I'm unclear what exactly you're proposing here... any player is free to create a new group and ask Dontella to post it as a group people can express interest in joining. So are you proposing some sort of change to the official setting or simply trying to start a new group?

I am proposeing a new group... i just wanted to clear it first with brigid, as well as see how many people would actually like a group for the tmp... plus i didn't know there was a place for new groups to be placed...

and seinnea.. i wasn't exactly thinking on what the poll options would be.. cause this is the first one i've posted, and im not sure how to edit it to add a third option

Last edited:

Remove ads