Kalashtar Orphans

Solange

First Post
I was reading Races of Eberron, and apparently Kalashtar Orphans (Kalashtar who grow up outside of a Kalashtar comunity) tend to be wilders more than psions, and was thinking that perhaps anyone who was a Kalashtar Orphan might have a favored class of Wilder instead of Psion.

Is that ok?

Bront

The man with the probe
I see the passage you're talking about. I don't see the harm if it's declared at character creation. Then again, I dislike the favored class thing in general.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Races of Eberron pg 64 discusses this, and suggests that they tend to be orphans, but does not suggest a change in favored class. That'd open upon lots of thorny issues (my dwarf was raised by elves, can he have wizard...) that I don't think we need to deal with. It'd want to hear what are Solange's plans for the orphan's development first.

Solange

First Post
I just thought that it fit a bit better given the flavor. I do have an orphan character I made, but it likely won't matter if this is approved or not for her anyway. I just thought it fit in well with some of the other modifications you've made (grey elves, hobgoblins, swashbuckler).

Remove ads