Constables of the 14th Ward

Scotley

Hero
A man joins Raul and Moru Sen as Mary and her daughter make their way down from the balcony. He quickly asertains that they are unharmed. He hugs them both and extends a hand to the two constables. "I'm John, this is my wife Mary. We have the dry goods store over there." Mary chimes in, "We had just brough John his lunch and were heading home when..." She makes a vague gesture not quite sure how to describe what's just happened.

Scotley

Hero
Alarion is beset by a group of teenage boys eager to see what's happening down the alley. They poke at the ashes of the fire in the street one of them tries to get to the nearby body of a Stirge, "Check that out!" he shouts to the others. From her perch at the coner of the roof, Thea can see that others are starting to take an interest in what's happening though so far are less eager than the boys to get close.

Scotley

Hero
Looking down the manhole cover a set of metal rungs leads down the narrow shaft to a larger tunnel below. A flow of liquid can be glimpsed and the smell of sewage wafts up out of the hole. Some mud can be seen on the rungs.

Scotley

Hero
Soulfetter finds his truncheon without difficulty, it is only a little battered from a drop the cobbles, but it was outside the radius of the fire. He is just behind the teenage boys wanting to get into the alley.

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion

Let us try to be nice about this...
"Now, lads, you know better than that." He adresses the boys in a friendly yet commanding voice. "Step away, this area is still dangerous."

[sblock=OOC] Diplomacy Check 17
If unsuccessful, Intimidate is next :]
[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Fastidious as ever about keeping her uniform clean, Thea waited until the remnants of the swarm had dispersed before scampering down the wall to rejoin her fellow officers. She cast one quick glance into the now open manhole, then a longer, considered look at the crowd that was beginning to gather. "So, gentlemen... Do we secure the scene here, or do we pursue that shaggy fellow down into the depths? If we wish to follow, perhaps we might see if some of the upstanding Bravos might be prevailed upon to keep this area contained- who knows what mischief these fine citizens might get into with this pile of carrion." From the tone of her voice, it is obvious that she is less than thrilled about heading down into who-knows-what, but those who have worked with her know that her fastidious nature is no impediment to the pursuit of her duties.

OOC: [sblock]I'm back, and getting caught up now. If we look to pursue, Thea will Search the area, then burn a Detect Magic out of her Sorceror allotment.[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Thea and Andrew]After examining the scene it seems likely that whatever Thornapple was up to here, it was below street level. The alley seems quite ordinary though it might contain a few more rodent droppings than is usual.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
SoulFetter

"Indeed, boys, some of these may still be alive. Besides which, contact with the proboscis of a Stirge is dangerous even after they're dead - they can still latch on and begin draining you."

[sblock]SoulFetter will use Naberius' Silver Tongue ability to take 10 on a Diplomacy check, giving him a total of 15 to add to Alarion's persuasive words.[/sblock]

Maeglin

First Post
“Well, Jonas,” Rahvin said, trying to keep a positive attitude, but not being very successful. “I guess it’s up to you and Moru. Do you think you can track a shapeshifting druid through the sewers of Lauralie?”

[sblock=ooc] In any case, it’s probably worth a shot to look around in the sewer below. Thaddeus may have left a clue behind…

BTW I'm not trying to diss Thea and Andrew, but Moru IS the diviner ;) Rahvin figures he's the best equipped to track this druid using magic...

If no one is up to it, I guess Rahvin will climb down the rungs and see what there is to be seen… if anything :) [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases