Constables of the 14th Ward

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
SoulFetter

Lumbering slowly into motion, SoulFetter breaks for the edge of the light in a different direction from Jonas and Bruno - angled to the side, but generally in the direction from whence the stones were thrown.

[sblock=Initiative]1d20+3=4

Creak . . . groan . . . [/sblock]

xedr

First Post
[highlight]"Crap! I should have guessed we woke him up. Last time I let Wally rush me along against my better judgment..."[/highlight] Darius mutters under his breath as he breaks into a full sprint (covering 120 ft) to the southeast. He wears his light source on his helmet so he can see where he's going. Darius knows it's a big risk, but he's counting on surprise and hoping to draw fire away from the rest of the party. [sblock=ooc]Init (1d20+2=11)
If Darius sees a giant, he will of course attack and raise a ruckus. On the other hand, if he encounters an obstacle (e.g., a wall) before the end of the round, he will follow it in a direction away from the group. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Helfdan

First Post
Alarion of Tovarre

The knight lowers his vizor, and readies sword and shield as he moves away from the group. His voice then sounds throughout the cave.

"Hear me now, varlet! An you have the courage to face a true knight, cease your cowardly attacks, and come meet me in honorable combat! Or are you a worthless craven?"

[sblock=OOC]

Initiative 5..... bleh!

Double move to stand 40' away from the group
Swift action to activate Test of Mettle: Creatures CR3 or above within 100' must beat a will save of DC14 or be forced to attack him.
[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Update coming Monday morning. We want to give Moru time to check in and I don't really have time today to do proper justice to all the actions you've come up with. You seem to be recovering nicely from your earlier flub of walking through the giant's cavern with lights blazing. :lol:

Leif

Adventurer
Scotley, read my email before you post again.

Alarion: You must have a Line of Sight and Line of Effect to your opponent in order to issue a challenge for Test of Mettle (see, last sentence of first paragraph of p.26, phII). You haven't yet seen your opponents here, so it's ineffective, sorry.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Moru Sen, human conjurer

Moru rolls feebly, trying to push himself to his feet. One eye is swollen shut and blood runs down his face from what's clearly a broken nose. He squints with his good eye even as he tries to hobble into the darkness for cover, hand going instinctively to his spell pouch.

[sblock=OOC]Initiative 7 Guess it's a good thing he at that mushroom, since Moru now has a whopping 1 HP. He's casting Invisibility at his earliest opportunity[/sblock]

Remove ads