Constables of the 14th Ward

xedr

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Darius switches back to a two-handed swing, with power attack -2/+4. He has +1 dark knowledge against the rats. His +1dodge bonus will go against the new rat opponent, giving him an AC18 (no buckler bonus due to two-hand swings). So... (calculating) 1d20+10+1-1-2=1d20+8. Dam 1d10+5str+1.5two+2feat+4pa=1d10+12. Sorry about the lack of consistency, I'm still figuring this all out.

Fort Save DC12: (1d20+6=7)
Swing at Ricky the Rat:(1d20+8=14, 1d10+12=22)
An extra d20 for spot/sav/whatever: (1d20=9)

Darius plans to keep fighting Ricky until the rat dies, then help out Jonas, then help out Rahvin, and then check the manhole.[/sblock] Christening his new foe "Ricky the Rat", Darius shrugs off a wave of sickness and swings a mighty blow at Ricky. [1]Unfortunately, Darius whiffs the swing as the rat crouches for a leap. [highlight]"Stand still, Ricky, and take it like a rat!"[/highlight] he exclaims. [2] Darius' sword catches the rat in mid-leap and cleaves it in twain. Kicking the bloody carcasses out of the way, Darius moves quickly to assist his fellow constables.

Last edited:

Maeglin

First Post
“Barcarus avail me!” Rahvin cries, swooning from blood loss. His nausea is gone with the swarm, but the rats continue to make their infernal noise.

The awful stirge continues to drink his blood. Rahvin tries desperately to smash the creature with his truncheon once again.

[sblock=actions] Rahvin attacks the stirge once again: To hit and damage (1d20 +3=4, 1d4 +2 + 3d6=20)

… I think Rahvin is cursed… :\ Good thing the health plan includes a free resurrection spell. This stirge has a real chance of killing him :lol: [/sblock]

His trembling hands betray him. The truncheon misses once more.

“Help me,” he cries out weakly. His strength is fading fast…

[sblock=Rahvin's status] Shaken for 2 more rounds (-2 to rolls)
-3 Constitution (presently at 9)
HP: 13 / 33 [/sblock]

[sblock=spot check] Rahvin's spot check (at -2 due to shaken condition0 (1d20 + 5=21) [/sblock]

[sblock=ooc] Actually, Ralishaz is from the Greyhawk pantheon, to which I am also partial. But I find the pantheon from the Book of the Righteous to be the best thought out pantheon published for DnD… I like Rahvin to be eclectic, and call upon all sorts of gods :D

P.S. Guys…. HEEELLLPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: [/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
Maeglin said:
[sblock=ooc] Actually, Ralishaz is from the Greyhawk pantheon, to which I am also partial. But I find the pantheon from the Book of the Righteous to be the best thought out pantheon published for DnD… I like Rahvin to be eclectic, and call upon all sorts of gods :D

P.S. Guys…. HEEELLLPPP!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: [/sblock]

[sblock=Maeglin]Damn, I must be getting old and experiencing significant memory loss, I can't remember Ralishaz from Greyhawk. Anyway, don't worry too much about the Stirge. They only drink enough blood for 4 con. points and then go off somewhere to digest.[/Sblock]

Scotley

Hero
xedr said:
[1]Unfortunately, Darius whiffs the swing as the rat crouches for a leap. [highlight]"Stand still, Ricky, and take it like a rat!"[/highlight] he exclaims.

OOC: Unfortunately its option [1] the Rats are AC16, which I think I posted earlier. The swarm is AC14, and the stirges are AC12 when latched onto someone. I should have made these clear earlier to help you get your posts straight.

Maeglin

First Post
[sblock=OOC Scotley] Ralishaz is the god of Chance, Ill Luck, Misfortune, and Insanity. It seemed appropiate ;) If you're nostalgic, go to Wikipedia and search it out. They have entries on a whole lot of DnD deities, including the entire Greyhawk gods, FR, Eberron, etc.

P.S. Don't pay too much attention to me, I'm just b****ing and moaning :eek: It doesn't matter if Rahvin falls to the stirge or not, I'm enjoying the roleplaying opportunity. If he's shaken, nauseated and drained of blood, it seemed like a good idea to have him panic . :D [/sblock]

J. Alexander

First Post
Andrew Dresden

Seeing the battle well in hand, Andrew will pause to catch his breath and then begins to scan the area for clues and or other types of evidence as well as checking the are to get a visual on potiential wintess.

Scotley

Hero
[sblock=Raul]Please roll a DC16 reflex save. Follow up with either a DC20 Str. Check or a DC25 escape artist check.[/sblock]

Lou

Explorer
Scotley said:
[sblock=Raul]Please roll a DC16 reflex save. Follow up with either a DC20 Str. Check or a DC25 escape artist check.[/sblock]
[sblock=Scotley & Leif]
Reflex Save DC16 => 1d20+7-> [11,7] = (18) http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1143896

Is this a save for which Raul's Extraordinary Ability of Evasion will allow him to avoid all effects since he made the Reflex save?

The DC20 strength save is not impossible for Raul, while a DC 25 escape artist check is under normal circumstances, so...

Strength save DC 20 => 1d20-> [13] = (13) http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1143906

[/sblock]

Remove ads