Constables of the 14th Ward

jkason

First Post
Moru Sen, human conjurer

Scotley said:
Bruno lopes to Jonas' side tail tucked and not at all happy about being near a demon. Raul and Rahvin hang back near the entrance while Thea avoids stepping in goo. Moru takes the red gem from the demon.

Looking down the passage it is strangely clean where the cube passed. The Demon moves off down the passage to see what else he can find...

Moru looks the gem over with a smile. "Well, that's something good, at least," he says, dropping the gem into his bag.

"No worries, Bruno," Moru assures the dog as he follows the demon forward from a safe enough distance to let his summoned helper encounter any initial dangers without putting himself in harm's way. "My spell binds him to me; he won't hurt my friends."

Lou

Explorer
Raul round 5

Scotley said:
OOC: Actions for round 5?

Raul maintains the rear guard, moving up slightly towards Thea's position. Raul keeps looking back for Rahvin until he moves up.

OOC: Raul will not let Thea be alone at the back of the group by herself, but Raul will move up with the party as much as possible so the group is not too spread out so soon after combat. But that's hard to do in such a large group.

pathfinderq1

First Post
Thea moved up in line behind Moru, avoiding the worst of the remaining goop as best she could. Fastidious and cautious she might be, but fearful she was not. She took one quick glance back towards the secret door where they had entered, acknowledging Raul and Rahvin's careful progress.

Maeglin

First Post
Rahvin picks up his lanthorn and advances towards Darius and Alarion, watchful for any new threats. He keeps his rapier unsheathed.

[sblock=actions] Rahvin will pick up his lantern, then move towards D33 or C33 to stand ready to defend Alarion and Darius, should any more nastyness manifest itself...[/sblock]

Fenris

Adventurer
jkason said:
"No worries, Bruno," Moru assures the dog as he follows the demon forward from a safe enough distance to let his summoned helper encounter any initial dangers without putting himself in harm's way. "My spell binds him to me; he won't hurt my friends."

Jonas mutters "It's still a damnable demon, bound or not". The master is as unhappy as his canine companion at the newest addition to the group. Jonas slides to the back to the group to put some distance between the demon and bruno and himself. He puts away his sword and nocks and arrow, ready to move on.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
SoulFetter

[sblock=OOC]I can't look at the map 'cause I don't have Excel right now, so I don't know where everyone is.[/sblock]
Perhaps because of his daily dealing with the vestiges, SoulFetter appears not to feel the discomfort of the others. If the shifting of his comrades leaves the front lines vulnerably, he'll discreetly (as discreetly as someone his size can, anyway) move up to fill the void.

Scotley

Hero
Nuckle begins to amble down the passage, his short bandy legs moving slower than the group usually travels. The party moves closer together and most move further down the passage in the wake of the Demon. Wally is somewhat reluctant to leave the copper behind, but he keeps moving foward.

OOC: Spot checks for all again! Well Darius and Alarion need not bother. :)

[sblock=Soulfetter]Since you don't have access to the map. The party is moving down a 10' wide passage. The Demon leads moving east, Moru and Soulfetter make up the front rank behind the demon. Wally is behind you, then Bruno, then Thea and Jonas together. Rahvin is behind them with Raul next to him still in the end of the narrow passage coming from the Barracks room. Alarion and Darius of course remain at the back of the group unmoved with Alarion being diagonal from Rahvin then Darius last to west.[/Sblock]

Attachments

• Before_the_Door.xls
    20 KB · Views: 84

Lou

Explorer
Raul

Scotley said:
Nuckle begins to amble down the passage, his short bandy legs moving slower than the group usually travels. The party moves closer together and most move further down the passage in the wake of the Demon. Wally is somewhat reluctant to leave the copper behind, but he keeps moving foward.

As Rahvin moves up, Raul will settle near the back, glancing back at the secret door, as the group moves slowly forward to secure the area. As Jonas and Bruno slide to the back of the group, Raul will remain near the back of the group.

[sblock=OOC]post-cube spot check 2 (1d20+8=14)

As the party appears to be moving away from its paralyzed companions, Raul will hang back if necessary to avoid leaving them alone and defenseless. If Rahvin stays at C/D, Raul will move only as far east as F/G unless the situation changes.[/sblock]

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Moru Sen, human conjurer

Scotley said:

Moru chitters back and forth with Retbi as he follows behind the summoned demon, relatively oblivious to his companion's discomfort.

[sblock=Spot Rolls]Moru Spot 7
Retbi Spot 11
Nuckle Spot 18[/sblock]

Remove ads