Class Acts class guides

RichGreen

Adventurer
Hi,

Can anyone supply of list of which issues the various class guides appeared in eg Monk Guide is in #357.

Cheers

Richard

Wik

First Post
Truth be told, don't really like any of 'em. They're not entirely useful for me.

God, it seems like there's one in every Dragon going back for the past year or so.

Really, I think you could be safe just picking up the last fifteen issues of DRAGON for 'em. I'm pretty sure there's one in every issue.

RichGreen

Adventurer
Wik said:
Truth be told, don't really like any of 'em. They're not entirely useful for me.

God, it seems like there's one in every Dragon going back for the past year or so.

Really, I think you could be safe just picking up the last fifteen issues of DRAGON for 'em. I'm pretty sure there's one in every issue.

Hmmm, I was thinking of scanning and printing out for my players. What I do like about them is they pick out feats, prestige classes and so on relevant to each class from the various Complete splatbooks, PH2 etc.

Richard

Vascant

Wanderer of the Underdark
While Class Act started back during the change to 3e, late 270's early 280 issues back then it just had a new class or prestige class.

When the format changed, I believe early 320's it when Class Act took the approach of providing new material for each of the class groups (or classes based on which issue, the format changed a bit during this newer cycle).

I do think they are in every issue though, so you are safe grabbing them all..

Wik

First Post
I think he's talking about specific runs in the class acts sections - guides to playing each character class: feats to choose, interesting PrCs, and basic tactics.

I suppose the photocopying could work for newer players. I dunno. I only used 'em once, when I handed one to the rogue player in our group. She read it, shrugged, and pretty much ignored it. Our rogue player still doesn't know how to sneak attack.

RichGreen

Adventurer
Wik said:
I think he's talking about specific runs in the class acts sections - guides to playing each character class: feats to choose, interesting PrCs, and basic tactics.

Yes, exactly that. Just gone back through the last dozen issues:

Monk Guide #357
Bard Guide #356
Druid Guide #355
Barbarian Guide #354
Fighter Guide #353
Sorceror Guide #352
Cleric Guide #351
Rogue Guide #350
Ranger Guide #347

Cheers

Richard