IG's Legend of The Ripper [OOC]

Autumn

First Post
industrygothica said:
So, to make a long story short: Yes, I'd assume that you could probably just as easily remove the boards and open it from the outside, rather than reaching into a window that you can't see through. But where's the fun in that? ;)

Many of my characters would agree with your analysis, but sadly Fen isn't one of them. ;)

Anyhow, sorry for the couple of days' down time there, been real busy. Going to post now.

Oh, and I'm definitely happy with getting a replacement fourth player. Welcome aboard Rhun!

Rhun

First Post
Thanks for the welcome, guys!

I'll get Rext modified here this weekend, and hopefully being able to start posting soon (once I get caught up on where the game is). Anyone want to give me a short synopsis of what has happened thus far?

industrygothica

Adventurer
Rhun said:
Thanks for the welcome, guys!

I'll get Rext modified here this weekend, and hopefully being able to start posting soon (once I get caught up on where the game is). Anyone want to give me a short synopsis of what has happened thus far?

I would, but I'd rather hear it from a player standpoint. ;)

PhoenixAsh

First Post
Welcome Rhun! Sorry for the delay in posting as well, I was house-sitting rather unexpectedly for a friend due to a death in their family.

Schmoe

Adventurer
IG, maybe I'm missing something about the room, but was there another way in other than the small broken hole in the window, the boarded-up door, or the plastered-over door? Obviously we may have missed a secret entrance, but I just want to make sure we didn't miss something obvious.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Schmoe said:
IG, maybe I'm missing something about the room, but was there another way in other than the small broken hole in the window, the boarded-up door, or the plastered-over door? Obviously we may have missed a secret entrance, but I just want to make sure we didn't miss something obvious.

Those are the only entrances that you can see.

I'll be perfectly honest with you--I'm not a big fan of this map. It is sparsely detailed and has a few inconsistencies. What I notice, I fix - but sometimes I get the description out before I realize that something is off. I'll take the blame in that I should've read through in more detail beforehand rather than just skimming.

Of course if I had, it'd likely be a much different adventure--or at least have better maps.

Rhun

First Post
industrygothica said:
I'll be perfectly honest with you--I'm not a big fan of this map. It is sparsely detailed and has a few inconsistencies. What I notice, I fix - but sometimes I get the description out before I realize that something is off. I'll take the blame in that I should've read through in more detail beforehand rather than just skimming.

Of course if I had, it'd likely be a much different adventure--or at least have better maps.

Is this adventure from a Dungeon Magazine or some such?

Remove ads