New computers!

Imreis

First Post
Hurray for me! I got a new computer today that runs sooo smooothly and beutifully *Snuggles it* New keyboard so no more incidents like last night (for those who know what happened), New mouse! no more wandering pointers for me. Same ol' moniter but its still a pretty one so im more then happy with the outcomes.

My biggest perk? Its QUIET! Oh my goodness i can hear my ceiling fan over the whole computer itself. Sorta creepy actually but its just plain wonderful.

Yay for me, just wanted to share the news with everyone about my new toy :p

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Sienna_Rose said:
Yay!
My own pretty computer had to go back to the manufacturer and is not due back until. . .oh, probably sometime in August or so. :(

They lied to me! But, I'm not complaining. :) I got my computer back! *happy dance*

Imreis

First Post
O.O who ever thought computers could go this fast! Lol, and i dont even have the top of the line bestest best i could have but hey, its better then what i have. atleast now i now what a Sata harddrive is and that they are dink!

Kallikrates

First Post
Woo...I'm doing the new Compy dance as well!....
A very arkward dance since computers...can't dance....neither can I for that matter.

Ruthia

First Post
I's gots one of those new fangled thingies too.....Well...except that mines a new used comp....kinda like a certified used car I guess? Oh well it works.

Remove ads