Floor plans

Paederon

First Post
As a DM, I always hate when I know an upcoming adventure requires floorplans of some type. There are maze generators and the like out there, but a random maze w/rooms can only stand in for a dungeon so many times... and my players seem to groan when the figure out what it is ( so I try to avoid it ). In the past I've used plans for historical castles, the layout from EQ's Mistmoore, and other things, however, now I have a different type of layout I need. With a job and stuff, I no longer havethe time I did when I was a student to make my own layout, figure out what the rooms were, figure out some basic defenses... buidling design is a full time job!

I'm looking for a simple tower floorplan... maybe 4 or 5 stories... you know, the type suitable for a mage that may not be the friendliest sort and is about to sacrifice a good friend of yours if you don't stop said mage ( its trite, I'm so unoriginal :( )

Does anybody know of a resource that has lots of floorplans for castles/ships/towers/dungeons? I figure there is something out there, but I have horrid luck when I google for such things. What resources do you guys have/use?

alsih2o

First Post
if you don't mind an alternative, underground tower, there are some full plans for the maginot line out there...the first option that comes up on a google search is great!

Remove ads