I'm still alive

Sienna_Rose

First Post
Another update - I, unfortunately, did not write down the date, but, I did receive a brief message from Toni's player. There was shoulder surgery and some lingering soreness. Hopefully, after some recovery time from the surgery, our darling Mortonia will be back with us. :)

Liadan

First Post
*blinks* Shoulder surgery?! Oh noes! I wants Toni back too!!!

Sienna, when you talk to her again can you please tell her I miss her lots? Thanks!! ^^

Mortonia

First Post
Indeed, I am not dead. My shoulder has finally gotten back to the point where I can type with both hands, and I am hoping to make my triumphant return to ISRP in the next couple of weeks.

For the curious, I had to have surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff in my left shoulder. An unpleasant experience to say the least, and it's kept me down and out far longer than I wanted to be.

At any rate, I am on the mend, and while stiff, at least my left arm doesn't go numb anymore for no reason.

*pounces!!!* Toni!!! I missed ya lots!!! It's good to hear from you again!!!

*shudders* Surgery... not goods! I do hope you're getting better though!!! We miss you lots! You need to come back to us soon! After you're all better of course!!!

*hugs!*

Remove ads