Adjustment to Approving Books

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
Very well. Thus, this becomes official tomorrow (as RA's "vote" was yesterday).

Now, the next question: Does this apply to proposals in progress by judges? I'd say yes.
Yeah, it would. Make sure to bump them, though. There were a few things I was pocket-vetoing that I may need to vote NO on if they're about to pass and then desperately find the mechanics, since I don't want to let things pass where I haven't been able to read them.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Absolutely, I think that was the point, especially with some of the books that have taken a bit to get approved.
I forget--are we still on the "First NO vote does nothing" system like in LEW, or is it different here because there are so few judges? I can't seem to remember which.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
Yeah, it would. Make sure to bump them, though. There were a few things I was pocket-vetoing that I may need to vote NO on if they're about to pass and then desperately find the mechanics, since I don't want to let things pass where I haven't been able to read them.
I will re-bump them (I went through them all recently).

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Note, that the proposal is only for Eberron material, not general WoTC material. I assume this is as intended (I'd prefer it this way).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases