TCotM: Rinaldo's Idylls

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I've heard you say that some of your tenser negotiations in your adventuring days make even the most strained dealings with quarrelsome vendors seem like a pleasant conversation," she admits, but she quickly returns to the matter at hand, "I will be sure to take care of everything I can for you while you're out. There's no need to pay me extra for extra hours as I'm salaried instead of working by the hours, and I'm glad to help."

*She colours slightly when she considers the possible presumptuousness of that statement.*

"Uhh...that is to say, if you are offering me a raise, Mr. DiSenzio, sir, I don't mean that I...that is, I would be honoured!"

Velmont

First Post
"In that case, put a note to my agenda in two days to look at your status. I won't promise anything, except I'll think about it." he tells gently. "Good day."

Rinaldo leaves the woman alone and exit the building. Once outside, he will quickly try to recognize the place he is and will then head toward the Merchant Avenue to buy flower and then visit his old shop there... if it is still there.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*She nods and heads off to do so.*

*Rinaldo looks around and realises that the landscape of this section of the city has changed somewhat. Some of the buildings he remembers are completely gone, with new buildings sprung up in their place. The building in which he had been located is one such example. He can't remember exactly what was there before, although he thinks it may have been a councilman's house. Heading to Merchant Avenue, he picks up a bouquet for Valeria, and then he heads back to his old shop, which is still standing.*

"Welcome to...Oh, Mr. DiSenzio. Good afternoon, sir," he is greeted by a familiar voice. He recognises it as Jemeny, though ten years older and showing it, "Do you need anything?"

Velmont

First Post
"Good afternoon, Jemeny." tells Rinaldo, hiding his surprise. He remember he had hired him just nbefore leaving for teh tower, but when he had done so, he had expected the young wizard to find something else to do than to continue to work for him for ten years... well, maybe Rinaldo had done something to keep him that long, but what? That is something that is irrevelant for now.

But now he thinks about it, he must not live here anymore if he has his own trade house... where does he lives then?

"I was near, I needed to buy some flowers for Valeria, so I pass here to see if everything was going nice."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It's going quite nicely, Mr. DiSenzio. We have a lot of customers now, and we finally found a buyer for that powerful staff from last year. I was beginning to think the poor beauty was going to just sit there on the shelf. Still, I had plenty of time to look after my own studies as well--Thank you again for letting me convert the back here into a research facility with your move and all."

Velmont

First Post
If he could spontanesously tell me too where I live. thinks Rinaldo as he smiles.

"Jemeny, you don't need to thanks me. And I'm happy to hear that we finally haev a customer for the staff. Who is that person which is interested with it?" asks Rinaldo, curious to see who is one of his futur customer.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"A fire mephit came to purchase it on behalf of the Paragon of Flame," Jemeny replies, "The mephit said it was instructed to leave a tip with a bit of extra pay 'for old times sake'."

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"Ashnar... that makes me think. I would need to contact him. Did he left a way to quickly contact him?" asks Rinaldo who walks behind the counter. He grabs a parchemin, an inkpen and a a vial of ink and think a moment to what he will write down on the parchemin.

Velmont

First Post
"Fine, while I write down a message, can you find a coach. Gives him the direction to lead me home as soon as I am ready to go. I don't want to be late, Valeria would not forgive me. During that time I'll write down a message and I'll tell you want to do with it." tells Rinaldo.

Rinaldo stares at his parchment for a moment, wondering what to write down.

Dear friend,

Some new informations have come to me related to the Crux. I would like to meet with you as soon as possible. Please, send me an answer for [date of the following day] morning, or meet me at that moment at my first Orussus shop.

Once Jemeny is back, Rinaldo will hand the parchment. "It is not confidential, you can read it. I want you to contact Ashnar, Tenebrynn Glimmersight, Vanitri Duskrider, Elektra Planter, Rayne Liore, Laynie Valsice and Hogarth Vradlik." if they are still alives adds Rinaldo in his mind. "Put any fee on my personal expense account."

Remove ads