TCotM: Rinaldo's Idylls

Rystil Arden

First Post
"A coach? There aren't too many around here, but I can look."

*When Jemeny returns shortly after Rinaldo finishes, he has not yet found a coach.*

"There will probably be a coach eventually, but can't you just walk back?"

"Anyway, I can try to contact these people, at least the ones that we know where they are."

Velmont

First Post
"If you don't know where are the other, many of them will have a chance to use a Sending spell to contact the others. Hogarth can use it, I suppose Ashar, Tenebrynn or Rayne will have a chance to contact them. For Laynie, Elektra and Rayne, if you don't know where they are, you can always try the Chromatic Order, it is the most likely place to find them. Ashnar and Tenebrynn might be in Monemvassia, they have an holding there. On that, I will go. I'll walk if there is no coach."

Rinaldo leaves his shop and now starts to wonder where is his new home... and he then got an idea. He walks away and find a place where he can hide. He uses his hat to change his appearance and walks back to the shop.

Rinaldo looks like a fat and joyous man wearing an red outfit. "Sorry to disturb you sir, I have been told I would find sir DiSenzio here. Is he by any luck here?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I'll do my best, sir," Jemeny agrees.

~~~

*Later when Rinaldo comes back as a fat and jolly man:*

"No, I'm sorry--he's going out to dinner to celebrate his anniversary, so he can't help you right now. What do you need? Perhaps I can be of assistance myself. Also, do you know that you have a minor aura of Illusion on you?"

Velmont

First Post
"Yes. I have a chain shirt with a simple enchantment that change it appearance. I always wear it since the Hand have tried to kill me. That was... 12 years ago... no almost but not yet. I owe my life to Sir di Senzio. It was when he stop the Hand in Three Ring. I had my Inn there. I sold it two years ago and I've decided to travel. As I was in Orussus. I would have liked to see him and pay my respect. I'm just passing through and I don't have much time. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning. If you could tell me where he lives, I would go do a quick visit, in hope he is still there when I arrive. If not, I'll have to leave a message to him I think, but it would be great to speak to him once more, he is such a nice man." asks politly Abraham.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Abraham is a character that appeared in M3: Assassin's Knot. A figther that had retired and open an Inn in Three Ring. He had been one of the people that the hand wanted to have the blame fo some murder, but Rinaldo and cie have found out the true organization behind the murder.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I think since he's with the Mrs that he's not going to want to be disturbed, but I guess you could try his home, guildhouse, and office. That's where he'll be going. It's the big one over in the area with a lot of government buildings--it's hard to miss."

Velmont

First Post
"Thank you. If he has an anniversery with his wife and he doesn't want to see me, I'll understand and will take no offence." tells Abraham who nods and leaves.

As Rinaldo pass nearby an empty place, he revert to his true appearance and head toward his house, which it seems it was the same place he appears in this time. It will asks him all hsi wits to hide that to Valeria, but it is there anniversary and he don't want to bother her with that, not counting about that strange feeling he had after leaving the Wild Surge room. And if he can return back where and when he was trying to destroy the Crux and fail to destory it, it might be his last chance to see Valeria. Better for him to take advanatge of that moment.

He will have great fun to find his own living room once there...

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Rinaldo returns to his house with his flowers, where he looks around for quite a while until he finds Valeria reading a book.*

"Oh, there you are, Rinaldo. Should we open the letter from Salvador now? There's an owl over there that has been waiting for us to take it."

Velmont

First Post
"Great idea, but first, you should put that in the water." tells Rinaldo, presenting her the flowers. "I hope you like them." He hands her the flower before kissing her.

It seems seeing Valeria again, after all what happen is a great salvation, a great confort. It does that each time he returned from some adventure. He couldn't stop travelling, he could not stay in one plaec for very long, that's why he had taken the profession of trader, and it why he liked to go into in adventure too. but each time he returned home, he saw how much it missed him, and it is that same feeling he felt actually, even more, having thought a moment he would lose his soul.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh, these are beautiful," Valeria replies, accepting the bouquet and looking for a vase.

*After she finishes, she takes the letter from the owl and opens it, and the owl flies away. As she opens the letter, strange glowing blue dust spills out and flits about through the air, spelling out in glowing letters:*

Floating Letters said:
Happy anniversary Mom and Dad. Hope everyone is doing well back in Orussus. Things are going well here.

Love,
Salvador

Velmont

First Post
"That's touching. Even between two of his lessons, he got time to remember our anniversary and take time to write us. It's so great he has realized his dream to become a wizard... but better it is I have the whole evening free, no one will come disturb us. I've made a reservation at Lazaro's. Tonight, I just want to spend a night with you, relax, out of all the trouble that can happen." tells Rinaldo

[SBLOCK=OOC]Does Rinaldo knows what Lazaro's is, or the only guess he has it is something that must have open in teh last ten years?[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases