TCotM: Rinaldo's Idylls

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Really? Oh, they didn't have that in the book I read. That's awful! Well, so long as he's at home, there will be no Evocations or Phantasms around here. Don't you agree?"

Velmont

First Post
"For phantasm, it will take time for him to master something like that. Ten years ago, Opale didn't knew that spell yet, and that was after some years after she left her mentor. But we could ask to Salvador to keep his spellbook at the order and buy him a new one where he will put the spell we will allow him. So he could easily have some harmless spell here, but if he doesn't have the spell in his spellbook, he won't be able to prepare them, so that would prevent him to play with evocation or necromancy spell at home before he finish his study. After that, I hope he will be enough repsonsible to use his spell wisely. But we shouldn't restict him too much. You know, kids, or I should sya, young men like Salvador like anything that is forbidden, they forged there identity and want sometimes to be as far as they can from there parent's example. It wouldn't be wise to prevent him Evcation or Necromancy just to see him having more interest once back at the Academy.

But I think, with the exception of some dark spell, which are mostly necromantic spell, no spell are good or bad, it is just teh use the wizard do with it that is important."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh, right, there's Necromancy too. I definitely don't want any of the undead in my house! And with Conjuration, he can call up demons that will try to get him to do evil things--isn't that dark magic too? Okay, you're right, maybe only Abjuration and Divination."

*Valeria sighs, then changes the subject.*

"Hey, did you hear about Gerta Malduin's husband?"

Velmont

First Post
"No, I havn't. Why?" asks Rinaldo with some curiosity. He takes his menu and starts to scan it. He feels like to have some fish or seafood and looks what Lazaro's have to offer him.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*He sees a shrimp scampi dish, a lobster bisque, and a fried sole.*

"Oh, it's a shock. He was cheating on her with a flower girl. Can you believe it? Gerta was in shock, and now the gossip is spreading all around town."

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Do Rinaldo knows about Gerta Malduin and if she had an husband 10 years ago... why do I feel like "Oh, yeah? That surprise me!" "It must, there is no Gerta Malduin." :p [/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
"Poor her. That's something I can hardly understand, why to cheat on your wife. But that must be because these people are not really in love with there wife. Personally, only some powerfull charm could force me to do that and even there, I think I have enough magical protection gathered from my adventures to ward me from such effects.

But how have been your day?"
asks Rinaldo

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh, well so far it's been alright. I was helping survey our assets tied up in various subsidiary branches, and then I went with some of my friends to chat and have some tea, and after that I've been fixing up the place and starting to redecorate the living area. Tell me, do you prefer the fine china with the blue circle patterns or the floral designs?"

Velmont

First Post
"The blue circle pattern. Who was there for the tea? Have you choosed what you'll take?" asks Rinaldo. If Valeria tells she is ready, Rinaldo will do a sign to the server.

Remove ads