TCotM: Rinaldo's Idylls

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh, you know, the usual. Tabatha Lockhart, Elune diGariele, Allistra Thorne, Brandith Velanin."

"Oh, I'm not sure yet. I'm deciding between a few things. These all look good."

Velmont

First Post
"Personally, I'll go for the fish with agrum. It's been ten years it is in this menu. With a fresh salad for an appetizer." replies Rinaldo. "Take your time to choose."

[SBLOCK=OOC]diGabriele, interesting, I'll have to put that in my next adventure... I thought to introduce Rinaldo's homeland in my next advneture. And for the names, I was thinking to put these signification:

di = from the village/town of
de = from the merchant house of

With that logic, it means there is a village that is named Gabriele.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: It's Gariele--no 'b'. I didn't know for sure what the 'di' stood for, but I figured either hometown (as in Leonardo daVinci) or family/progenitor (as in diSpenser or d'Cannith). I wasn't too worried--I just wanted to include one name like that because I figured Rinaldo's family would have been able to naturally make friends with people from the same area by virtue of shared background)

"I'm looking at the soup and maybe the lobster bisque, but on the other hand, the coq au vin or plucked pheasant could be good too."

Velmont

First Post
"Lobster bisque should be good... but I've always favored seafood and fish." tells Rinaldo.

[SBLOCK=OOC]It's start to be hard to make teh conversation when you don't know your last ten years of life.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCk=OOC]You got me there. :mad: [/SBLOCK]

"Can't we leave job at my office for the night? I was thinking, when I told I would like to travel with you, I would like to go back to Senzio. Just a relaxing trip, takes advanatge of the sea and the beach, relax for a month or two. It would have to wait for my mandate at the council to be finished, but I think by that time, it won't be too much. I'll have just a need to make sure all the business can roll without me for that time."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"It's true. The next election is in less than a year, and so far, you're not running again, so I guess that's it."

"Ah, Senzio. We haven't been there in...how long? Nine years maybe? I remember the beach was very beautiful in the moonlight."

Velmont

First Post
"It's been too long I think. I remember the time I've spend on that beach while I was kid, with Fransisco and Matteo, my cousins. Over fifteen years ago, I left that place with Francesco, but Matteo stayed behind. I always thought he had nothing to gain to remain in that small village. But Senzio have one great quality, it is a peacefull place.

Yes, the beach by moonlight is great. I even remember the first time we've gone there, alone. My father didn't liked that I come back home pass midnight."
Rinaldo smiles at that old memory.

[SBLOCk=OOC]Francesco is a smuggler now and have teach Rinaldo the basic of his roguish skills. Francesco have married a girl named Opale who has chosen to take her husband last name...

Matteo might be one of my futur character, I was thinking I might retire Ridik for him. He will for sure appear in my next adventure, and he will be a sailor with some Psychic warrior powers, but Rinaldo doesn't know about that psychic warrior ability.

A note about Rinaldo homeland. It is an achipelago with some active volcanic island. Three island with no volcanic activity is populated and the people there live mainly on the spice culture and fishing. Each island is rules by a major trading house that compete over each other. Senzio is a small village on one of these island.

Nothing is freeze yet, so if you want to add things about Rinaldo's homeland, go on.[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"You thought your father was mad?" Valeria chuckles, "Ah, those were the good old days...long before any talk of crazy adventures, when it was just you and me."

Velmont

First Post
"It will be no more like that... after all, we have our kids too now. And once they will be grown up, we might have to take care of our little children. but I'm quite sure we will haev just as good time, maybe better."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases