Bleeding Edge adventures-your reviews and thoughts

kobold

First Post
I'm looking at the Bleeding Edge adventures by Green Ronin. Anyone hove thoughts opinions or reviews of them? I'm looking at them for a online PbP / occasinal Micr type game.
Thanks,
Andy

Tharen the Damned

First Post
I like the Bleeding Edge Adventures.
All the antagonists have a reason why they do what they do and why they are evil (if they are evil at all). Some of the antagonists have a rather tragic backstory.
Evil NPCs do evil things to hapless NPCs or even players.
The PCs have a reason to haten them and want to kill them not just because their alignment is evil.
Of course the BE adventures can be turned into a hack & slash fest (nothing against it) but they can also be played using subterfuge and roleplay.

Pramas

Explorer
In about two weeks you ought to see a specially priced Bleeding Edge adventure, Temple of the Death Goddess, showing up in retail stores. It's only $2.95 and it's meant to give folks a low cost way to check out what Bleeding Edge has to offer.

Voadam

Legend
Pramas said:
In about two weeks you ought to see a specially priced Bleeding Edge adventure, Temple of the Death Goddess, showing up in retail stores. It's only $2.95 and it's meant to give folks a low cost way to check out what Bleeding Edge has to offer.

I saw it on rpgnow today as well.

Remove ads