What happened?

Moggthegob

First Post
This is the official thread for the adventure "What happened?" I am looking for a judge I dont know which of KO or E13 or stonegod are available so we'll see what happens there. For my convenience track your characters spells and AP and other such things that have daily limits on this thread or in your signature. Make all rolls at www.invisiblecastle.com.

Before i get started I would like to make sure I have a judge. Also please post your characters basic information as your first post so I know what I am dealing with( i.e class, level, name, race, HP, AP, pp(if applicable), spells prepped(if applicable).

Thanks guys this is my first LEB adventure so this should be interesting.

Manzanita

First Post
Raven's CS is here.. She is a female human Rog2/ftr1 aiming at dragonmark heir PrC.

Her current HPs are 23
Action points are 6

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Siobhan Swift--Character Sheet found here.

She's a Shifter Druid, aiming for Moonspeaker, but not for many many more levels. She has no Animal Companion because she instead has a Beast Spirit.

Currently also has 23/23 HP, though in a pinch and given one minute, I guess she could have 26/26.

Action Points--I always thought the formula was 5 + level/2, but if Raven has 7, Siobhan must also have 7, since she hasn't spent any at this level.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
Action Points--I always thought the formula was 5 + level/2, but if Raven has 7, Siobhan must also have 7, since she hasn't spent any at this level.
It is 5+level/2. I don't see where Raven's extra is coming from.

Manzanita

First Post
stonegod said:
It is 5+level/2. I don't see where Raven's extra is coming from.

Ah - Raven's extra AP is coming from ignorance! And ignorance is bliss! And bliss is joy! & that which emerges from joy is good! And action points are good! So we should all have 7!

OK. I'll go change it to 6... :uhoh:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Oh, and since E13 as a few games already and Bront and RA are in this one and KO is MIA, that means I'm judge. :)

Moggthegob

First Post
ok so we have 4

Lvl 2 wilder
Lvl 3 druid
Lvl 3 fighter/rogue
Lvl 3 Ranger/barbarian

Seems blanced to me tho I will wait considering your treasure situation. But if noone else comes the group looks good

Drerek

First Post
Moggthegob said:
ok so we have 4

Lvl 2 wilder
Lvl 3 druid
Lvl 3 fighter/rogue
Lvl 3 Ranger/barbarian

Seems blanced to me tho I will wait considering your treasure situation. But if noone else comes the group looks good

Is it alright for Lorth, Lvl 1 Monk, to play too?

Remove ads