What happened?

Solange

First Post
OOC: Thanks, I updated my first post. Not sure how well a 1st will do if it's designed for L3s, though if they're under equipped that might not help.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Mog: You currently have all the available 3rd levels except for Seat (who I don't recall if is approved). There are one to three 2nds hanging out still.

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Raven would like to invite her friend Seat to accompany her. Seat was a very reliable and useful companion to her in an earlier adventure. But I don't want to recruit any more people that you, the DM, wants. What do you think?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: As another player, I would love to have Seat along with us to fill out the party nicely for all the key roles except traps (and we aren't likely to find traps in the woods anyway). The key is that Druids don't get a 2nd-level healing spell, so Seat will be invaluable to help Siobhan heal, in addition to Int skills and the awesome Archivist Dark Knowledge party buffs)

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Artificer dark knowledge? :confused: But yes, I'll 3rd Seat, and I think Siobhan mentioned asking for him. Right now, Raven appears to be the brains of the operation. Someone with actual knowledge skills might help.

Moggthegob

First Post
Seat sounds good. Have him post his stuff and I think thats good so I think I will get started.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is a dark, chilly, windy night in Malleon's gate. It is very low-rent district with some horrible looking things all around. You see a hobgoblin lying face down in a drain with a bottle in his hand and can hear loud arguments coming from an apartment. The charred rat is still open , although it looks and sounds somewhat dead.

It is certainly not the kind of place a person would stay unless circumstances forced. The architecture suggests that this place was once quite nice but over time has become the slum it is. There is an X painted on an awning facing into another, newer looking tower and you cannot see the bottom of the tower from off of it.

One by one you arrive. However, despite all else,aside from the passed out hobgoblin you can see no one else in the spot where you were supposed to meet.

OOC: this is a good time for your characters to arrive and figure out who else answered the call, although i am told many of you have alrready adventured together

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Yeah, I think of Siobhan, Stulgar, Raven, Seat, and Lily, only Lily is totally new, though Siobhan and Stulgar don't know Seat)

*Siobhan and Stulgar stride together to the meeting place, likely with the others just behind.*

Last edited:

Remove ads