What happened?

Someone

Adventurer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Do Eberron elves have demigods? I thought they either were Valenar ancestor spirit worshippers or Aereni ancestor Undying worshippers. But I admit to not knowing that much)

(No, I have no idea either, I make up the prayers and the gods as I need them. But if gods can reproduce -one of them coming from a deific rape-, the idea of a demigod isn't that strange)

Moggthegob

First Post
How close is Latharion trying to get?

The resin is sticky and gluey and convalescing on the bodies of the halfelves. There are three half-elves and three orcs, all of whom are unconscious. if you had knowledge dungeoneering you could try to identify whats going on with these but since you do not and seat is so far away you have no idea.

Seat: il get backto your knowledge later.... time for class

Seat Guath's have eye rays which shot rays of sleep, inflict moderate wounds,dispel magic,scorchng ray, paralysis, and exhaustion, as well as stunning gaze attack. It has no special defenses.

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Raven wishes she'd stayed closer and heard more about these Gauths from Seat, as she hasn't a clue what their powers are. (Nor does her player.)

She's paranoid about touching the resin-coated hostages, fearing the resin will coat her as well, even through her gloves. She could try to loop her rope around them and drag them away, but it seems unlikely this eye-creature will be so obtuse as to let them get away with that. The other alternative is trying to attack it.

At this point she's staying with the hostages. Is Stulgar approaching to w/in 60' of the Gauth? If so, she'll move up to help. If not, she'll take out her rope and loop it around one of the half-elves.

Bront

The man with the probe
Manzanita said:
At this point she's staying with the hostages. Is Stulgar approaching to w/in 60' of the Gauth? If so, she'll move up to help. If not, she'll take out her rope and loop it around one of the half-elves.
Stulgar is indeed continuing forward. If no one else follows him, he doesn't need to get that close, as he can charge from 120", 180" if he chugs the haste potion (which he will). But then he's missing some support.

Solange

First Post
OOC: Good news, I might have limited internet access. I'll be leaving Monday some time, and be back in about 2 weeks (Possibly Saturday the 3rd). NPC me as needed over that time please.

Moggthegob

First Post
Ok, thats fine.

Latharion creeps closer as does Stulgar .. they get within 120 feet when the gauth stops crunching the 2nd resin creature and all goes suddenly silent.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases