What happened?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I'm pretty sure people are confused that you stopped there because mostly everyone readied actions to spring into an attack when this happened ;) Also I jhave no time, but go with the ready (for Siobhan, that means a sling attack--+10 against these guys to hit as above, and damage as above too, I think 1d4+3+2d6) )

Bront

The man with the probe
Stulgar, AC: 23, 35/35 HP

OOC: Sorry, I'm preping for a trip. Going to see the birth of my Grandson Friday, will be out of touch for a few days, and in and out till I get back next week. Sunday-Tuesday is also my days off.

Stulgar, thinking now is the time, chugs the potion, shifts, rages, and charges the creature.

OOC: Stulgar Charges (1d20+11=16, 1d8+5=12) Stulgar spends an action point (1d6=4) , so 19 to hit. If he needs it, Stulgar's Initiative (1d20+6=18). FYI, Stulgar's base move is currently 90'

DrZombie

First Post
Latharion runs to support Stulgar, abandoning the shadows and getting ready to flank, staying out of reach of the creature to attack next round.

(OOC: congrats bront. For one reason or another I thought you were in your early twenties.... Guess I was wrong :) )

Bront

The man with the probe
DrZombie said:
Latharion runs to support Stulgar, abandoning the shadows and getting ready to flank, staying out of reach of the creature to attack next round.

(OOC: congrats bront. For one reason or another I thought you were in your early twenties.... Guess I was wrong :) )
OOC: I'm 31, it's my stepson's kid.

Manzanita

First Post
Raven will follow Stulgar. She'll try to attack with a charge, and not use her combat expertise, as she suspects this floating eye's attacks will be magical anyway.

Moggthegob

First Post
ok so the gauth turns, staring down Latharion and Stulgar goes to attack the gauth. Stulgar, just barely connecting and putting a decent dent into it.

The gauth, in turn reacts by staring down stulgar (DC 14) and then firing its six eyes rays at the 3 people in range, Raven, Stulgar and Latharion.

ranged touch attacks, Inflict Moderate wounds, dispel magic- Stulgar, Sleep,ray of exhaustion Latharion, paralysis, Scorching ray, Raven (1d20+6=11, 1d20+6=18, 1d20+6=11, 1d20+6=9, 1d20+6=24, 1d20+6=11)

dispel magic caster level check (1d20+10=13) dispel magic caster level check, barkskin and Cat's Grace (1d20+10=28, 1d20+10=25)
Stulgar dodges one ray and is hit with another that makes him feel less tough and less dextrous

Latharion dodges both rays masterfully, but Raven, in the act of doding one ray runs into the other and begins to feel stiff(DC 14 to avoid paralysis)

Meanwhile stulgar's web goes off and Siobhan, firing from 2 range increments away misses with her sling and Lily follows suit.
Siobhan sling attack (1d20+10=20, 1d4+3+2d6=16)
Lily (1d20+5=11, 1d4+3+2d6=12)

Gauth reflex saves (1d20+4=9)

Gauth fails reflex save and gets ....Uh paging stonegod what happens when a beholder esq creature gets stuck in a web?

anyhow initiative
gauth initiative (1d20+9=24)
Gauth 24
Lily 22
Stulgar 18
url=http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1334715]Lily initiative (1d20+2=22)[/url]

everyone else please roll

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases