What happened?

Moggthegob

First Post
well seat is still 120 feet away so he could conceivably draw the wand and get within 100 feet of the monster. however at the current moment the gauth appears to be the only monster, so he will attempt to use dark knowledge and fail

DrZombie

First Post
OOC: I'm a bit confused (which could have something to do with the nice bottle of sicilian chardonnay that's staring rather emptily at me) I think I've got a move-attack action the round after stulgar charges. If I'm an action behind, Latharion will just attack, using an action point if needed.

Attack : 20, Dmg 8, Sneak 1

Moggthegob

First Post
Dr. Zombieis not that fast and would have to use both his move actions to get to the gauth, but if he charged then he cenrtainly does hit but since ehes not flanking and becus the gauth has all-around vision it doesnt get sneaked

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Stulgar is using 2 weapons, and gets 1 extra attack from Haste, that was his second round of attacks, since I'm leaving soon.

Stulgar's fort save (1d20+9=15) (Actualy +1 for the aberation bonus I forgot to add)

OOC: (cut and paste notice) I'll be traveling tomorow though next week, so you might not see much of me. NPC as needed.

Moggthegob

First Post
The gauth looks pretty hurt
He desperately stares down Siobhan, who hit him pretty hard now twice.

he then fires off all of 6 of his rays.

Scorching ray,inflict moderate wounds- Raven, Paralysis,- Stulgar, Sleep- Latharion, Ray of exhaustion- Latharion Dispel magic- Stulgar (1d20+9=28, 1d20+9=27, 1d20+9=15, 1d20+9=14, 1d20+9=26, 1d20+9=29)

Raven, one will save to halve the inflict damage.
scorching ray (4d6=18)
Inflict damage (2d8+3=10)

What on Earth is stulgar's touch AC right now?
regardless dispel attewmpt (1d20+10=12) his dispel fails

Latharion will save not to fall asleep and you are exhausted.

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Raven makes her will save with a natural 20. This means she has taken 23 dmg, which actually brings her to 0.

IC: Wounded, Raven turns and moves 30 feet back towards Sioban, hoping for healing.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases