What happened?

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
I realise that Siobhan doesn't really have much to carry, being a Druid and all. If Stulgar will take her excess gear, he can totally have the Haversack that she grabbed earlier.
He could do that anyway, but yeah, that makes things even easier. He can carry a lot, but with the Haversack, he can actualy carry a lot of gear outside of the basics. Like I said, he doesn't need it, but it never hurts.

Manzanita

First Post
+2 DEX for dropping the animal companion. Pretty sweet. That's one of the reasons I don't plan on DMing in this particular living world. I only own the one basic Eberron book.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Manzanita said:
+2 DEX for dropping the animal companion. Pretty sweet. That's one of the reasons I don't plan on DMing in this particular living world. I only own the one basic Eberron book.
The Animal Companion is much better (especially once it gets to Brown Bears and such--almost better than a melee character of the Druid's level!), but I liked the flavour on the Beast Spirit. Also, the +2 Dex/Str/Con (you choose each day) only applies starting at level 3 (though it later improves). There's other abilities too.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
Here's something weird I found when I was updating Siobhan--I thought Siobhan had 8 Strength, and I've been playing her that way and giving her a -1 to damage from Strength, but when I checked, she actually has 12--oops!

Stonegod, since she's actually been played with 8 Strength and I thought that's what I gave her, can I go switch it up when I level her up? I want her to be a support character, not a damager.
Its fine. But as Manz pointed out, some of the numbers are not easy to divine at first glance. This is why a full advancement block is keen---keeps track of all these things. Just remember that I don't like approving those w/o one (hint, hint).

Rystil Arden

First Post
stonegod said:
Its fine. But as Manz pointed out, some of the numbers are not easy to divine at first glance. This is why a full advancement block is keen---keeps track of all these things. Just remember that I don't like approving those w/o one (hint, hint).
I always give full advancement details in the approval e-mail. I'm not done with Siobhan yet, so no hurries approving her. I'll send out an e-mail when I'm ready :)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
I always give full advancement details in the approval e-mail. I'm not done with Siobhan yet, so no hurries approving her. I'll send out an e-mail when I'm ready :)
Yeah, but I like them on the sheet (especially as a DM).

Remove ads