What happened?

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Use a GM credit? Siobhan would loan him 100 for a payback later, but I doubt that's allowed.
I'd need a credit forward for Beer Run. Unless someone has one I can borrow :)

Solange

First Post
How short are we for the Eternal CMW wand? Lily would be willing to put in for part of that, and she's got money minus the haversack cost.

Bront

The man with the probe
Moggthegob said:
I'll trade you one of mine i just got...none of my characters are can use em right now anyway.
Cool. I'll have one once Beer Run ends (which may not be a while, but I'm picking up the pace again). That's 150 XP, which lets stulgar hit 4th. Woho!

Manzanita

First Post
Let's have another shot at the treasure. I don't expect perfect parity, but I do think we should give an honest effort to distribute it fairly. I was hoping to hear from Dr Z about how much Latherion wants to armor. Please chime in everyone. Say if you want to keep anything in particular, and what you want to sell.

12 potions of CLW (300 gps value)
a scroll of bulls strength & delay poison (150) SELL
eternal wand of CLW (410)
2400 gps +2400 reward = 4800 gps
3 heward's handy haversacks (3000)
chain shirt +1 (625)
scroll of gust of wind (75) SELL
each gets a pin in the shape of a gatekeeper rune providing +1 sacred bonus against special abilities of aberations also
a potion of invisibility (Raven)(150)
MW byeshk handaxe (Raven) (753) SELL
Siobhan's blessing to turn into a snake one/day (150?)
9 bane sling bullets (720) SELL
MW Byeshk Battle axe (Latherion)(755)

Total treasure value: 11,888

by 6 gives 1981.33.

By person
Raven: 2 potions of CLW, potion of invisibility, chain shirt? handy haversack?
Siobhan: 2 potions of CLW, wand of eternal CLW (split w/Raven, Stulgar & Lilly)
Stulgar: 2 potions of CLW
Lilly: 2 potions of CLW, handy haversack
Seat: 2 potions of CLW
Latherion:: 2 potions of CLW, chain shirt?

Rystil Arden

First Post
How short are we for the Eternal CMW wand? Lily would be willing to put in for part of that, and she's got money minus the haversack cost.

The plan is to split the cost, hopefully, since it is expensive but incredibly incredibly useful. Siobhan is being nice and taking the whole CLW wand out of her own share even though it is party healing, but for CMW, if Raven and Lily would like to help split it, 600 each (including Stulgar and Siobhan as well) will let us cover it.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases