What happened?

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Siobhan can't really afford to take it if she wants to pay the full price of the CLW Eternal wand and go splitsies on the CMW Eternal Wand. If he will also split the CLW Eternal Wand with her, she can afford the Haversack (which she'll be giving to Stulgar anyway, though). I feel kind of sad for Siobhan that after her third adventure she will actually still have no treasure except for a set of healing wands to use for the party.
Stulgar will just buy it flat out then (The wand) :) he can afford to do that.

Bront

The man with the probe
Yeah, let me make sure I can budget that...

yeah, I'll split that with you (the CLW wand).

You sure you don't want to wear the sack? Stulgar's still got 33 lbs of leway in carrying capacity without it.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Yeah, let me make sure I can budget that...

yeah, I'll split that with you (the CLW wand).

You sure you don't want to wear the sack? Stulgar's still got 33 lbs of leway in carrying capacity without it.
(OOC: Now you've confused me. Siobhan can already afford the CLW Wand--the CMW is the one that the whole party will need to help split because it is expensive. As to the sack, Siobhan actually can't carry it :eek: But then, she has nothing she needs to put in it either)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Now you've confused me. Siobhan can already afford the CLW Wand--the CMW is the one that the whole party will need to help split because it is expensive. As to the sack, Siobhan actually can't carry it :eek: But then, she has nothing she needs to put in it either)
Ok, then nevermind, I was already talking about splitting the cost of the wand (4 ways for 600 each right), so I thought you ment the CLW one. And think, now she can carry stuff :)

I was fooling around with Stulgar last night. Advanced him to L6... :drool:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Ok, then nevermind, I was already talking about splitting the cost of the wand (4 ways for 600 each right), so I thought you ment the CLW one. And think, now she can carry stuff :)

I was fooling around with Stulgar last night. Advanced him to L6... :drool:
Oh, you mean splitting both! Yes, she would need help from Stulgar to split the CLW wand if you want her to pay for a Handy Haversack, and that's assuming we get a 4-way split on the CMW wand (Stulgar/Siobhan/Lily/Raven?).

Bront

The man with the probe
That's what I thought you were talking about in the first place.

Why does this feel like an Abbot and Costello skit:?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
That's what I thought you were talking about in the first place.

Why does this feel like an Abbot and Costello skit:?
(OOC: Oh, I see. Let me talk with math. In this case, it is easier than non-math.

1900 - 1000 (Haversack to give to Stulgar) = 900

900 - 600 (1/4 share of CMW wand) = 300

300 < 410.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Oh, I see. Let me talk with math. In this case, it is easier than non-math.

1900 - 1000 (Haversack to give to Stulgar) = 900

900 - 600 (1/4 share of CMW wand) = 300

300 < 410.
:p

You're the one who said you could afford it ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
:p

You're the one who said you could afford it ;)
I could afford it iwithout the Haversack. I'm confused--just consider Stulgar to have all Siobhan's money available to him as one big pool, but he's responsible for paying for at least all 410 for the CLW wand and 1230 of the CMW. The rest he can take what he wants (I'm guessing Haversack and then buying Mithral Chain Shirt?)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases