What happened?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Yep, Stulgar can use it indeed, at least when not in Rage. He does, however, have better things to do, like tanking and smashing. Siobhan so far has not proven to have such ;))

Manzanita

First Post
Raven pauses before leaving the ship, and summarizes the situation to the group.

"So we are looking for the ship 'The Flash.' We know it left Breeland, and arrived safely here in Zarash-ak. Presumably it then picked up its cargo, including the dragon shards. First we must see if it ever left Zarash-ak. If so, we need to track it down. There was no sign of it as we came in, through Zarash Bay, which is where is should have traveled after leaving."

Raven realizes she doesn't know exactly where it would have arrived to pick up the cargo. She turns to the captain. Although he is unlikely to know their exact mission, he should know some things.

"Sir. If a ship of House Lyrandar arrived here to pick up some cargo, where would it go to pick it up?"

DrZombie

First Post
Latharion proudly displays his finest Valenar clothing. He goes armored and fully armed, and stays close to the group, keeping his eyes wide open for trouble.

"We'll need supplies. Maybe a local guide or maps?"

Moggthegob

First Post
The captain shrugs" Generally, our cargo comes to us. However, given the nature of Zarash'ak we go to the cargo. From there it would depend on where he wanted to go. Coming through Zarash bay is the easiest way and leads to the mainarea. However, if he had business on the other side of the city he would have gone through the swamp, which while trickier is doable. This side of the city is good for exotic goods and spices and is where most mainstream trade occurs. You can find House Deneith, House Sivis and House Orien here as well as the head enclave for House Tharashk, who more or less own this town. The other side of the city is a lot less active but we do have some private clients there.

Sorry if I couldnt be of more help, but we must be going, our presence here will draw suspicion sicne we have no cargo to pick up here."

Bront

The man with the probe
DrZombie said:
Latharion proudly displays his finest Valenar clothing. He goes armored and fully armed, and stays close to the group, keeping his eyes wide open for trouble.

"We'll need supplies. Maybe a local guide or maps?"
"A map will be enough. I can find my way around," Stulgar says. "We need leads, a trail to follow of where they went before we can try to track them."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"And I can help track as well as ask the local fauna for clues."

(OOC: She automatically hits 10 on Survival, which is the amount needed to aid and the max you can get on a Survival roll to Track without the feat, so it works out nicely :))

Moggthegob

First Post
As Lily asks her question, the captain is already gone.OOC: however, Lil can roll a gathe information check to see if she can find deakers of dragonshards.

Remove ads