What happened?

Solange

First Post
Lily pouts as the Captain leaves and ignores her question. "I'm gonna find out where the Dragonshards are. Can someone come withe me? Momma wouldn't want me wandering around a strange town alone, and this place is creepy."

OOC: If someone else goes will, she'll make the roll.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Finding anyone who saw them would be good. If we can get a direction to look, that is a good start."

Manzanita

First Post
Raven scowls. They've only just arrived and have already made a big error. 'The Flash' arrived here safely, this they were told. But they don't know where this was.

"Listen." says Raven, before everyone goes running off. ""We need to work together here. I want us to huddle and exchange some information. We all have some means of healing right? Where does everyone keep their potions? This could be a lifesaver. And who can use those wands?"

OOC: Let's assume we discuss stuff enough that if I need to I can look on the CSs of your PCs and know what you have. Did we decide that divine casters could use the wands?

"I suspect 'The Flash' met its contact on this side of town. Our contact mentioned that she thought if the ship were lost, it would be in Zarash Bay or the vicinity. So I doubt it traveled through the swamps. Let's ask around here. I assumed there would be an official House Lyrandar station here, but it seems that this is not the case. Perhaps the ship was meeting with an individual merchant. Does anyone have good skills at gathering information?"

OOC: Raven has gather info +3 & K-local +5

"Once we move, we should stay together. Stulgar should lead off. Siobhan follow him. Then Lilly. And would you take up the rear, Latharion? Everyone keep alert." Raven then takes Lily's cheek gently in her palm. "You, though, should keep your hood up. You could attract unwanted attention with your good looks."

Solange

First Post
Lilly looks a bit confused but draws her hood up.

OOC: Untrained, Lily is a +4 on Gather Info, and childish impulses aside, talking to the people they got the shards from isn't a bad idea, as they might have a clue as to what happened.

Manzanita

First Post
Raven signals for the group to head out.

"I would like to stop first at house orien. I sometimes have good contact there. They may be able to tell me where to trade for dragonshards."

OOC: Raven will use her gather information (at +3)to try to figure out where dragonshards might be traded. She won't tell anyone at Orien what they are looking for, but she might mention to others that she's looking for a ship called "The Flash" and "Sacha d' Lyrandar" and "Dor Lyrander."

Moggthegob

First Post
Through using her contacts at House Orien she finds nothing about sacha or The Flash but does find that a few private prospectors live on the far end of town. One is an orc man named Cartran who runs a somewhat shady opearation and a halfling named Maxil Lomax who runs one of the few successful that has operated out in the open without being crushed by House Tharashak.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases