How long does it take for membership to activate?

Irda Ranger

First Post
Well, I've been here since Aug'99, so I figured I better get that darn PayPal account and send in my $25. I guess the only bad timing is that I did it the day before Morrus left for GenCon. Will it have to wait until he gets back for the membership to activate? Just wasn't sure what the procedure was. Obviously, I am not the "rush, rush" type. :) Thanks

Irda Ranger

PS - If Eric Noah should read this, do you still have the "member numbers" from your old site? I saw that "How long have you been here?" thread and realized I didn't remember what my number was at your site. Same handle. Well, if you don't, no probs of course. Thanks.

Once again,

Irda Ranger

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Irda Ranger said:
PS - If Eric Noah should read this, do you still have the "member numbers" from your old site? I saw that "How long have you been here?" thread and realized I didn't remember what my number was at your site. Same handle. Well, if you don't, no probs of course. Thanks.

Once again,

Irda Ranger

(CRGreathouse <> EricNoah)

The old member numbers didn't stay, but there are new member numbers. Fortunately, they're hard to find. Yours is 1003.

Just move your mouse over the "Profile" button, and you'll see the URL for whoever's profile. At the end of that URL is the person's member number.

I'm guessing that you'll have to wait for Morrus to return. Or maybe contact Grazzt. Isn't he an Admin, as well?

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
The old boards will, at some point in the future, come back as read-only archives. 'til then, your member number probably can't be checked...

Irda Ranger

First Post
Thanks for the response guys. Like I mentioned, its hardly a rush (after three years, I can wait two weeks).

Heretic Apostate, were you Kwalish Apostate at one time? The only reason I ask is that I see that someone edited your post, but it was attributed to Kwalish Apostate. Did you attract the attention of some moderator? Weird.

I know that my "EN World" number is 1003 .. I was just curious what my "Eric Noah" number was. Oh well. Mysteries make life interesting.

Irda Ranger

Last edited:

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Regarding Kwalish Apostate:

Irda Ranger, try putting the following into your sig:

[size=1][i]Last edited by Kwalish Ranger on 10-31-2002 at 05:23 PM[/i][/size]

:cool:

Heh. Back on the old boards, I had one of these sigs myself - "Last edited" a day before the post had been made in the first place! :D

Last edited:

Irda Ranger said:
Heretic Apostate, were you Kwalish Apostate at one time? The only reason I ask is that I see that someone edited your post, but it was attributed to Kwalish Apostate. Did you attract the attention of some moderator? Weird.

On the old boards, there was a HUGE thread. In this thread, the entire Kwalish Legion made its appearance. Basically, I think it was Kwalish Kid making up a username for as many regular posters as he could remember. There was Kwalish this, and Kwalish that, and so on and so forth. These different usernames were all arguing with each other. It was most impressive, even more so the fact that he managed to have a couple dozen posts before anyone else could get a post in.

Anyway, one of the posts was by Kwalish Apostate. I liked the fact that my doppleganger had joined the Kwalish Legion, so I added that to my sig.

It's better than when I had it saying "This post was modified by (insert name of moderator)" as my sig. Less chance of someone jumping in and saying, "Censorship, censorship!"

Now, if only there was a way to have the sig automatically adjust the date so that it remains one day behind....

A2Z

Explorer
I game with a guy who used to game with Kwalish. As well as Madriel. :)

Last edited by Kwalish A2Z on 12-10-2305 at 02:76 PM

Remove ads