Could I kindly get a clarification?

Dorghal

First Post
I ran across a description for an elephantine humanoid race known as Loxo and thought o O ( That might interesting to play... ). I simply would like to clarify which rooms it would be acceptable to play my loxo in, with the following description:

Dorghal is a strange creature indeed. Standing well over eight feet in height, this humanoid appears to be a bipedal elephant with three-fingered hands and two elephantine trunks with three finger-like digits. His large, elephantine ears spread out a foot on either side of his head and two, two-foot ivory tusks protrude from his mouth.

Dorghal is dressed in tribalistic garb of earthen colors with feathers and beads attached to them in various places. A thick, elephantine tail ending in a tuft of wiry brown hair pokes out through a hole in the seat of his trousers. A large mace and a few pouches hang from the thick leather belt circling Dorghal's waist. The mace's head is made of iron and the haft is made of a thick and sturdy length of polished wood capped at the end by an iron band.

A headpiece made of leather and beads rests atop his head; an earring of beads and smooth stones dangles from his left ear; and two mutli-colored bracelets adorn his left wrist.

Just wanted to know where I could go with him without breaking CoCs. Many thanks.

Last edited:

Imreis

First Post
Im not a Magi but i wanna say you best to stick to the Bazaar/The Cage setting which is in Sigil untill you get a proper response. its the completely unrestricted setting long as your not playing a god.

Zeren

First Post
Well, I know for a fact they break the CoC for the Tavern. I've seen one player pushed out to the Bazaar for playing a Loxo.\

EDIT: Thanks Trelian! :p

Last edited:

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Zeren said:
Well, I know for a fact they break the CoC for the Tavern. I've seen one player pushed out the Bazaar for playing a Loxo.
I'm hoping that was "pushed out TO the Bazaar" and not "pushed out FROM the Bazaar" because it's fine for the Bazaar and Cage, yes indeedy!

Remove ads