Little problem.

Bari

First Post
I've got a little not-really-important problem. I use Firefox, yes? And the window wraps the texts and images in the window so I don't have scroll to the sides. Trouble is, that the "List of Official Adepts" thread, when it appears in the main page, does not have that title. It reads: "here. The Adepts' own boards, hosted by invisonfree, can be found here. ~Jeajea, Adepts Lead Jeajea "List of "official" Adepts"
So, when it appears, it's wrapped up in the window and ends up making the chat log in bar a little slit.

Does it happen to anyone else?

Also: And this problem might have already been adressed. In the first chat log in, not the flashchat one, the main page one, you don't have to type your username or password. You just type "a" on each (or b, or whatever have you) and it logs you in anyway. Of course, you have to log in properly on the flaschat.

EDIT: Now that I posted this, when I go to the main page, instead the title I've got the whole text up to the "So when it appears," part. Ugh.

Last edited:

Khaira

First Post
I didn't get it. Maybe y'all are cursed?

[EDIT]You know, it's like a really bad joke....[/EDIT}

Last edited:

Bari

First Post
Maybe, but I honestly doubt that Jea wrote the URL part on his thread, so that one can't be solved, and that one was the root of the entire problem.

Jeajea

First Post
Err... how odd. It doesn't happen for me. Does anyone know what's wrong and/or what I can do to fix it? Or if it's a glitch, can it be looked at? Alternatively, if the problem persists (as they say) I can recreate the thread, see if that helps. Thanks!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases