Little problem.

Mission_Poster

First Post
Bari, could you just try my suggestion? I commonly practice HTML and I'm almost 100% sure that if you just remove the link from your message all will be well. If that doesn't work then, hey.. at least you tried, right?

Mission_Poster

First Post
Aha! I believe I understand the problem now, so I'll go ahead and explain my understanding... (Hope I'm right!)
There is a certain coding on the front page and when someone uses a bracket (<>) in their message it.. messes with the coding. Explaining why/how would mean me not being lazy so.. sorry! In any case, just try removing all brackets from your message ^^

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Jeajea said:
I have no idea what just happened, but if it works then all's well.
What Just Happened:
Using the "less than" and "greater than" signs in regular text can screw up some browsers because they try to interpret it as HTML code, especially if there is HTML code nearby, like links. At the end of the post listing the current adepts, there were links where you were to click on the text *here*. Except instead of using asterisks, it was using the less-than/greater-than signs around the word "here". I changed it to asterisks. All is well. :)

Remove ads