SG1: An Old Friend (Wik Judging)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
SG1: An Old Friend

Current cast: (Tracking Post)
- Balnibar Jiminyblivet, Gnome Trapsmith (InVinoVeritas)
- Lorth, Shifter Monk (Drerek)
- Mathew d'Cannith, Cannith Scion (Mellub)
- Corran D'Tharashk, Tharashk Scion (Redclaw)
- Genithar ir'Rume, Karrnathi Elven Necromantic-Generalist (Dirk Nightbreese)

The Flying Voice

The back room is cozy, if a bit dark, designed perfectly for those 'back-room' deals babbled about in the Sharn Inquisitive. There is a table with several chairs. The room's only occupant does not bother itself with one; instead, it sits in the center of the table, upright, looking more like a cat on its hind legs than a patron.

As you enter, it once again speaks in the too-large-for-it voice, "Be seating yourself, and best be telling me your story, as it were, before we begin. I know this place well, so I be understanding if you leave a bit out, but I be doing the employing, so I'd like to know the base particulars."

---

OOC: Welcome to the game! Action can begin now. Please put a summary of your character (Class, HP, AP, AC) with a link to the character thread in your first posts. I will be handling any rolls (I'll take 10 for you most of the time), so make sure you let me know if there is something specific you want. Please post your speech and thoughts in your character's color, using italics for the latter. I prefer players who post about once a day, and I will NPC or write out characters who are inactive for short or long periods of time. OOC text should be in grey, like this. Otherwise, have fun!

Last edited:

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
OOC: I'd like to join. Balnibar Jiminyblivet, Gnome Level 1 Rogue, HP 8/9, AP 3, AC 16. Character sheet link in my sig.

Last edited:

stonegod

InVinoVeritas said:
OOC: I'd like to join. Balnibar Jiminyblivet, Gnome Level 1 Rogue, HP 9, AP 4, AC 16. Character sheet link in my sig.
OOC: Introduce yourself in thread and see if Aldus like's you! :)

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Balnibar steps into the room, a little trepidatious at first. Not used to seeing such a creature before him, he wonders slightly how to proceed.

As Aldus speaks, he looks at the chair and hops into it. He grins, suddenly feeling at ease.

"Good day, Mr. Thunderbanner. My name is Jiminyblivet, Balnibar Jiminyblivet. I follow my family profession as a dungeon designer and trapsman, in my Journeyman phase. I have worked to improve my capabilities in hidden compartments and multidefense architecture, and I offer my services to anyone that may need to find ways to bypass any manner of traps or tricks. I cannot lay claim to any of the devious dungeons that appear in the area.

I have, however, managed to drop a barn on a wyvern."

stonegod

The little creature looks up at the gnome (a rare occurrence for one his size), and bobs its head up an down. "Ho! Sounds like a story Brews be liking to hear. But if your talents are as they say, you'd be very useful. Let's be seeing who else be joining."

Drerek

First Post
stonegod said:
The little creature looks up at the gnome (a rare occurrence for one his size), and bobs its head up an down. "Ho! Sounds like a story Brews be liking to hear. But if your talents are as they say, you'd be very useful. Let's be seeing who else be joining."
Lorth approaches the creature, not quite sure what to make of it, "I do not know what you are, but my name is Lorth, I am a shifter. I grew up in Stoneyard, but I have spent the last two or so years training with the monks of Dol Arrah in High Hope."

stonegod

Drerek said:
Lorth approaches the creature, not quite sure what to make of it, "I do not know what you are, but my name is Lorth, I am a shifter. I grew up in Stoneyard, but I have spent the last two or so years training with the monks of Dol Arrah in High Hope."
The creature cranes its neck towards the shifter, a feat made more unusual by its lack of turning its entire body. "I'll be! An odd one, but that is to be expected here at the Shard. Muscle be needed though, and one that can knock out instead of kill be a bonus! Have a seat, have a seat."

Mellubb

First Post
HP 7, AP 4, Infusions 3,

Mathew very confidently approaches the table and pulls up a seat. "I am Mathew d'Cannith an artificer from House Cannith. I am very apt at infusions and creations. I look for adventure and companionship.

Last edited:

stonegod

Mellubb said:
Mathew very confidently approaches the table and pulls up a seat. "I am Mathew d'Cannith an artificer from House Cannith. I am very apt at infusions and creations. I look for adventure and companionship.
The creature, which Mathew recognizes, makes a bird-like chrip at the artificer's entrance, a sound totally unlike that of its 'voice'. "Ah, an artificer after me own heart. Can't be granting you companionship, but adventure of a sort can be had. Good to have one with a mind for the craft, the better to deal with my, uh, mechanisms!"

[sblock=Mathew]Mathew recognized the 'creature' as an expeditious messenger, a caster-bound construct called a homunculus. They are used to send messages. The 'voice' must be that of its creator, who you assume to be an artificer of some talent to be able to create such a thing.[/sblock]

OOC: I'd appreciate it if you chose a color other than blue (and darker blues) as your color as it is quite hard to read on my display.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases