Dark•Matter "Exit 23" Sunday 2-6 [ONE SLOT OPEN]

Dark•Matter "Exit 23" Sunday 2-6 [ONE SLOT OPEN]

Well, I've been prevailed upon to offer up "Exit 23" via d20 Modern a second time, and about my only opening is Sunday 2-6. I know it's somewhat last minute by now, but I'll see if I can get enough people together to actually run this. Ideally it needs six players, but in a pinch I can probably run it with 3-4 and still make it work.
  1. Belen
  2. Alenda
  3. Seonaid
  4. Qualidar
  5. Nerfwright
  6. Possibly Rel (?)

Last edited:

Belen

Adventurer
I will ask Alenda about it. The only other thing we had planned for that day was a trip to the dealer hall, but I'll bet that she'd want to play.

She is indeed!
win.gif

NOTE: There's a strong possibility that the exact timing of this will be played by ear; we can meet up at the picnic, hang around a bit and eat, and depending on the weather go and play from there, or even just set up shop outside and run the game right there at the picnic location.

Qualidar

First Post
I'm taking! I have the only actual official GenCon game I'm in ending at 2:00, though, so I might be a bit late. (Or I guess I could duck out of that one a bit early). This is my first GenCon, so I'm hazy on actual distances between these type of things. How fara way is the picnic from the game areas?

If that doesn't work out for you guys, just let me know. I don't want to screw you up.

~Qualidar~

I have no idea where anything is, other than that I don't intend to even start my car at any time between Wednesday afternoon when I arrive and Sunday evening when I leave. If it's too far away to walk relatively easily, I ain't picnicing. But I think it's supposed to be close. Pop by the ENW booth sometime during the con and I'm sure they'll have more details on the picnic. In any case; you're in. Do you have a Circvs Maximvs account? If you want it, I can PM you my cellphone number over there if you're worried about hooking up for the game.

Remove ads