Discussion - General Discussion Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boddynock

First Post
Didn't come to me. Try boddynocklew AT gmail DOT com. I'll pass it on to the other character approval judges. Just let me know on this thread when you've posted.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
I need to take a leave of absence for about a week and a half. I won't be able to post or read most likely, so DM's, please NPC my characters. I'll be around for another night, so I should be able to make one more post before I depart. Thanks!

Phoenix8008

First Post
I got one approval for my Kurgahz character going to 2nd level, but I haven't gotten a second approval to make it official like. Though I know they got swamped by several at once so I've waited this long to bring it up.

orsal

LEW Judge
Phoenix8008 said:
I got one approval for my Kurgahz character going to 2nd level, but I haven't gotten a second approval to make it official like. Though I know they got swamped by several at once so I've waited this long to bring it up.

There are several I still haven't looked at -- but, as of a minute ago, you're approved.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Thanks Orsal. Now that it matters little since Kurgahz's adventure is on hold for the next week and a half. :( But I guess the squeaky wheel does get the grease. I just didn't wanna squeak too loud as I knew there was a logjam of them and understood why it took awhile. ;)

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Sorry for getting behind on the character approvals. I've been preparing for this IRL trip and trying to get my adventures wrapped up to a point where I feel okay leaving them, so I haven't had too much time to look over characters. And now I'm leaving. =P Sorry, orsal!

I finally wrapped up The Stuff of Dreams . If orsal or another judge could get in there and approve the final awards, that would be great.

And now I'm off. See you all in a week-point-five.

Boddynock

First Post
Hey, Solange!

Your ISP just rejected my email to you about Shadya - said it was spam. How'd you like to put me on your white-list, so that we can communicate successfully. In the meantime, I've included my email in the sblock below.

[sblock=Solange]I agree with B4cchus about the grapple modifier.

I'd be interested to see the discussion on Perform as an adaptive skill. Can you provide the link to appropriate portion of the General Discussion thread?

All the rest seems fine. I'll go out on a limb and approve Shadya, provided that the adaptive skill checks out.

'Nock[/sblock]'Nock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases