Discussion - General Discussion Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boddynock

First Post
Apropos the approvals: I'm behind in attending to these, since RL has been throwing a series of curve balls at me lately. I'm hoping to do a handful today.

It would help, however, if those people who have been asked to make amendments to their character sheets were to advise the character judges that they've done so. I, for one, work on the assumption that if a player hasn't told me about the changes they've made, they haven't gotten around to making them. :)

Thanks.

Bront

The man with the probe
You won't get my fixes on Vanitri till I get home, or possibly tomorow night. I left my flash drive at home :(

Boddynock

First Post
Bront said:
You won't get my fixes on Vanitri till I get home, or possibly tomorow night. I left my flash drive at home :(
That's OK, Bront - I'm still working my way through Juliana's sheet. :lol:

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
Bear traps. As it is mechanical, I am quite sur there is a thinker gnome somwhere who has created it.

If not I know of one that could. Someone could sell some through a store front even.

BigB

First Post
The Rich Beyond Dreams Group has just returned to Orussus and are looking to recruit some help 5th lvl ish. I don't want to take away from the other adventures that are just starting. The current group will be in Orussus a while before the continuation begins but others can join any time now.

I think they have decided to continue either way with or without any additional help.

Rystil Arden

First Post
BigB said:
The Rich Beyond Dreams Group has just returned to Orussus and are looking to recruit some help 5th lvl ish. I don't want to take away from the other adventures that are just starting. The current group will be in Orussus a while before the continuation begins but others can join any time now.

I think they have decided to continue either way with or without any additional help.
I don't think we have many PCs at that level range (or at least I only have 3 or so collected in the Mega-Adventure thread) available right now, so I'm hoping that they'll pretty much all head to the Mega-Adventure so we can have a group of that range. That said, the other pending adventures do not range that high, so beyond the main Mega-Adventure, RBD should be next in the queue.

Heckler

First Post
Boddynock said:
It would help, however, if those people who have been asked to make amendments to their character sheets were to advise the character judges that they've done so. I, for one, work on the assumption that if a player hasn't told me about the changes they've made, they haven't gotten around to making them. :)

Thanks.
Not sure if that's directed at me, but, I sent did send out two such e-mails (one in response to a judge asking if I had made needed changes) so I was unsure if my e-mails had been recieved.

I decided to ask here (my earlier post) just to confirm my messages had been recieved.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
Oh cool, I thought he just had Wonderous Item, but yeah it looks like he has both.

EDIT: I looked at all casters that are high enough level (including manifestors). Nezrak and Tenebrynn are the only two with Craft Arms and Armor. Ashna is the only one with Craft Wand. No one has Brew Potion that I spotted or Craft Rod. Craft Staff and Forge Ring are both still out of the range of all characters. Of the Psionic feats available I think Eternity might be the only Psionic crafter with Craft Universal Item. None of other feats look to have been used, though someone might have Imprint Stone that I missed.
Charlarn has Brew Potion. He's even made a few, but most of the time he's been in places where he can't make any.

Boddynock

First Post
Heckler said:
Not sure if that's directed at me, but, I sent did send out two such e-mails (one in response to a judge asking if I had made needed changes) so I was unsure if my e-mails had been recieved.

I decided to ask here (my earlier post) just to confirm my messages had been recieved.
Actually, it wasn't directed at you. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads