Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellubb

First Post
Links lower's his head. His disappointment is apparent as he moves to retake his seat at the bar. He grabs a bowl of peanuts off the bar empties it and quickly begins making many separate groups.

Zelc

First Post
The door opens, and a cloaked and hooded figure calmly enters the tavern. He surveys the room, then walks serenely to the barkeep.

I would appreciate a mug of ale, the hooded person says with a dry, even voice. He picks up the offered mug with a gloved hand, and drops some coins on the counter. I hear this is the place where an adventurer could find some work. I could use some. If you know of anything, I would be glad to hear of it. The man walks over to a table in the corner and sits facing the room, occasionally taking a sip from his ale.

Kaodi

Hero
Another enters the tavern. He is tall, well over six feet, but he wears a hooded cloak the colour of night the cowl drawn forward to obscure his face. What can be seen is only a flash of fiery orange skin and a short beard of soft white hair.

Most of his body is hidden within the folds of his dark cloak, which hangs nearly to his feet, but his shoulders are broad, and a glint of a gleaming breastplate can be seen as he he moves towards one of the tables in the furthest corner of the room. Strapped to his legs is a pair of greaves of exceptionally quality, and it can be guessed that the rest of his armour is the equal of them.

Without taking off his backpack, he sits down into one of the chairs at the farthest table, and does nothing.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Brews looks at the two new entrants, and clears his 'throat.' "Newcomers usually introduce themselves and their tale."

Bront

The man with the probe
"It seems manners are thing of the past Brews," says the silver haired elven woman Valahandra.

Kaodi

Hero
The hooded stranger raises his head slightly and sneers, revealing a gleaming set of oversized teeth.

" If you have a job for me, then we will talk, " he says, his accent thick with a very unusual sound to it, similar to orcish, but different somehow.

Zelc

First Post
Well, it's not a big deal, the man replies with a friendly tone. I'm Kael, and I'm just an adventurer looking for a job. My last employer can no longer support me, so here I am. Do you guys know of anything?

Bront

The man with the probe
Kaodi said:
The hooded stranger raises his head slightly and sneers, revealing a gleaming set of oversized teeth.

" If you have a job for me, then we will talk, " he says, his accent thick with a very unusual sound to it, similar to orcish, but different somehow.
OOC: I hope you did read the into to this thread. However, in general, it's a good idea to introduce yourself anyway, at least in name, if you want to end up adventuring with people. Groups that form through social contact in the Tavern often end up on an adventure togeather more often that not. Still, it's not like Valahandra is the most talkitive type either... Just a hint from your LEB judge :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Zelc said:
Well, it's not a big deal, the man replies with a friendly tone. I'm Kael, and I'm just an adventurer looking for a job. My last employer can no longer support me, so here I am. Do you guys know of anything?
"Nae, tis been quiet here," she says. "I am Valehandra."

She sips her wine, looks at it for a moment as if it's not what she ordered, and then shrugs and takes another sip.

Mellubb

First Post
Links stops sorting his peanuts, and peeks over his shoulder to gauge the hostility of the hooded figure. After seeing his demeanor the warforged turns completely to face him, but still sits in his chair and lets his arms hang to his sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases