Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicsFate

First Post
Hello She repeats, unsure of the meaning of the reply.

[sblock=OOC] Whoops butchered last post, it's fixed now[/sblock]

Moggthegob

First Post
" Oh. well hello. Do you have something to say. Surely with that wild look on your face you must have some kind of story to tell. Taran smiles uneasily and is certainly taken off-guard.

LogicsFate

First Post
Moggthegob said:
"Surely with that wild look on your face you must have some kind of story to tell."

Foloshadé touches her face in confusion. "I... ah!" The shifter begins to laugh. "Big man is funny!" She thinks for a second, something it appears she's not use to. "I am from far away, I am here to make story."

Solange

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Foloshadé touches her face in confusion. "I... ah!" The shifter begins to laugh. "Big man is funny!" She thinks for a second, something it appears she's not use to. "I am from far away, I am here to make story."
"Everyone has a story, some just seek a more interesting one," Koh'Tara says.

LogicsFate

First Post
Solange said:
"Everyone has a story, some just seek a more interesting one," Koh'Tara says.

Mine will be passed down by the Elders for many seasons. Her boastfully nature is twinged with uncertinty at the end.

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
Mine will be passed down by the Elders for many seasons. Her boastfully nature is twinged with uncertinty at the end.
"Stories are how we remember and respect our ancestors," Valahandra says. "Tis an honor to be spoken of highly by elders."

Solange

First Post
LogicsFate said:
"I hope so child, but what do you wish these stories to be about?" Koh'Tara asks.

LogicsFate

First Post
Solange said:
"I hope so child, but what do you wish these stories to be about?" Koh'Tara asks.

Err... Foloshadé stops to do that thinking thing again. Ah, they will be great stories, where I bring honor to my clan through battle. It's pretty clear she hasn't thought this part through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads