Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellubb

First Post
Lynks looks downward as he talks and in a low voise says "I am from up north near Cyre, I was until recently employed as a bodyguard to an old dwarf merchant named Broxton."

The human's nod is grim as his face clouds, and he responds, 'You served in the Queen's Legions? Where did you see action? The Karrns, eh? My outfit was stationed in the Greywalls, till the Old Man shut down the front. Tough days.'

Lost in dark memories for a moment, Wulfcyne raises his head and gives a sad smile as he says,'Well met, warrior, by what name do ya go by?' and puts out a meaty hand.

Mellubb

First Post
Still a bit shy Links says "I am called Links, I did not fight in The Last War. I was comissioned directly to my old employer.

Retracting the hand with a glower, the large human murmurs in venomous tones, 'How lucky for you.'

Rapping on the bar with a thick knuckle, Wulfcyne nods to Brews respectfully before asking for a large tankard of water and then turns to survey the two figures sitting separate and alone, deep in the shadows of the bar, remarking to Valahandra with a snort of derision, 'A right celebration in here now, isn't it lass?'

LogicsFate

First Post
Shadé twirls her staff a bit more, Ignored, ok, that's ok I'm a stanger, they have no reason even to talk to me, they are wary of shifters perhaps, but he talks to the other warriors, Am I not a warrior? shadé you are fine warrior, what if he doesn't know, of course he knows, maybe, but Shadé is a warrior! The shifter says, loudly and suddenly. Even she seems a bit surprised by her outburst.

Starting at the sudden snarl from the shifter, Wulfcyne chokes on his water for a moment, sputtering.

Turning to view the woman, he coughs out the rest of the liquid as the veteran's incredulous gray eyes roam her form and gear.

A slow mirthless though genuine smile spreads over his scarred face, as Wulfcyne calls in an amused though respectful tone, 'Well met sir. I take it Shah-day is yer name? No doubt here, ya've the look of a scrapper about ya. From what lands hail ya? Any good with that stick ya be holdin'?

Wulfcyne's form is relaxed and calm as he leans against the bar, awaiting a response from either of the women he's spoken to.

LogicsFate

First Post
Dirk Nightbreese said:
'Well met sir. I take it Shah-day is yer name? No doubt here, ya've the look of a scrapper about ya. From what lands hail ya? Any good with that stick ya be holdin'?

I am shadé. I am a good warrior. My people's Jungle is far from here, I trained mostly with my "stick" but could use many other weapons as well. The shifter smiles back revealing rows of sharp teeth. I know not what "scrapper" is

His amusement still clear, smile widening as Shadè shows off her teeth, the large warrior moves over to the shifter, looming over her somewhat before sitting upon a barstool and shrugging, as he explains, 'Scrappers be those who got the fire in their bellies and the might in their arm, but ain't had no proper molding as a Soldier. As to bein' a successful warrior... yer still here, ain't ya? That says a heap. Though the prepared usually have a lower mortality rate, and the prepared warrior carries more than a single, or even a pair, of weapons.'

Taking a sip of his water, Wulfcyne eyes the warrioress' plate of mauled fish, adding, 'Jungle, eh? Q'barra? Or further afield? Friendly warning; 'ware these so called civilized lands, many here may well seek to take advantage of ya.'

LogicsFate

First Post
Dirk Nightbreese said:
His amusement still clear, smile widening as Shadè shows off her teeth, the large warrior moves over to the shifter, looming over her somewhat before sitting upon a barstool and shrugging, as he explains, 'Scrappers be those who got the fire in their bellies and the might in their arm, but ain't had no proper molding as a Soldier. As to bein' a successful warrior... yer still here, ain't ya? That says a heap. Though the prepared usually have a lower mortality rate, and the prepared warrior carries more than a single, or even a pair, of weapons.'

Taking a sip of his water, Wulfcyne eyes the warrioress' plate of mauled fish, adding, 'Jungle, eh? Q'barra? Or further afield? Friendly warning; 'ware these so called civilized lands, many here may well seek to take advantage of ya.'

Shadé is a scrapper, Shadé has weapons. Sh... I have stick. She holds her stick proudly I have, self. She smiles again, it wouldn't be too far of a strech imagining her biting out a mans throat. She loses the smile but that is all. One look at her lack of equipment confirms this.

I do not know what the outsiders call my home She seems sad but I am smart, I will not be "take advantage of"

Are you good warrior?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads