Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patlin

Explorer
Wik said:
He looks around the room for a few moment, counting the potential offers. "We'll wait for a few moments, and then we can have a quick chat. You can all start work today, I presume?"

"I am ready. I haven't unpacked." T'Ranis says.

Velmont

First Post
Haltash grabs his book and put it in his backpack and close it tight. "Ready to move when you want. There is no problem to start now. I suppose you'll explain the details in a more private place?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]Sense Motive: 26

Haltash is a Telepath, but have also Astral Construct and Boost Construct so could be almost consider a Shaper and his next levels will be Evoker (going for Cebremancer someday).[/SBLOCK]

Mellubb

First Post
Links follows Tondrek's fingure and walks toward Graf. "What use can I be to you Master Graf. I am skilled with my chain and I have been designed with layers of adamantine to help protect me in battle. I ready to go when needed."

IcyCool

First Post
Guardian stands and heads over to the large group. He waits for a turn to speak, and then says, "I am Guardian. I was constructed for defense, and am skilled in the rules of battle. Would my skills be sufficient for task you have in mind?"

He looks around the bar for a moment before saying, "There was a gnome artificer by the name of Gimble in here earlier, though I do not see him at the moment. A pity, his skills might have been of use to you as well."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
IcyCool said:
Guardian stands and heads over to the large group. He waits for a turn to speak, and then says, "I am Guardian. I was constructed for defense, and am skilled in the rules of battle. Would my skills be sufficient for task you have in mind?"
Tondrek's smile goes even wider. Three warforged! He looks the other one up and down, his face scrunching. "You different. Those liganaments seem odd, and what is that doing there? This seems routed differently. Weird! Neat!"

IcyCool said:
Guardian looks around the bar for a moment before saying, "There was a gnome artificer by the name of Gimble in here earlier, though I do not see him at the moment. A pity, his skills might have been of use to you as well."
Tondrek puts on a sad face. "I artifice! I can make stuff and infumuse it!" From under his clothes, he pulls out an unusual heavy mace. It seems to have been crafted from odd pieces of junk but in a masterful way---it is probably as good as any made by a master crafter. "See! I could put you back together too!"

Mellubb

First Post
Links looks at the excited Half-Orc and says "I am called Links, what is your name?"
OOC: Links is 2nd level Warforged fighter.

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
T'Ranis looks over at the strange creature that claims to 'artifice.'

"Do you enchant weaponry, Tondrek? I hope to one day have my crossbow enchanted."

Patlin

Explorer
Wik said:
Patlin - Sounds good. Just didn't know which character you were interested in running. And the scout part sounds great. Should mesh well with some of the scenes

ooc: Just noticed that I had introduced myself in the old thread, but not in this one... :eek: I can see why that would be confusing!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Mellubb said:
Links looks at the excited Half-Orc and says "I am called Links, what is your name?"
"Tondrek, silly 'forge. I said that, right?" Tondrek seems confused a moment, as if he wasn't sure he had.

Patlin said:
"Do you enchant weaponry, Tondrek? I hope to one day have my crossbow enchanted."
Tondrek looks over at the odd piece of weapon, cocking his head to the other side. "That be odd x-bow. I can enchant things nicely... sorta... temporarily... for a bit. One day, I make big weapons! And constructs! And stuff! Gonna make my own friends!" Tondrek sticks out his chest and beams like a kid boasting a trivial victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases