Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
"The Double Scimitar is an ancestral weapon of the Valenar," Valahandra says. "I am a Bladebearer."

Kaodi

Hero
" Ah... Heritage... That is indeed a language I speak. " says the stranger, lips pulled back in a maliscious grin.

Solange

First Post
Mellubb said:
Again confused by the tempo of conversation Links turns in his seat to face the people in conversation. "I have seen small halflings wielding large hammers, I see no reason why an Elf could not wield that fancy sword.
"When one uses the mind behind the weapon, that is when it is most dangerous," Koh'Tara says. "All this needless posturing is for naught."

She grabs her drink and has a seat by Links, looking at the peanuts he's sorted. "Interesting hobby you have there."

Mellubb

First Post
Links turns turns and points to the seperate piles and says " these ones have brown spots, these ones have red spots, these have both red and brown spots, and these have no spots at all. It helps pass the time'

LogicsFate

First Post
A young shifter enters the tavern. She stands at an imposing 5ft. The imposing part comes from her poise and expression. Although the toothy maw doesn't hurt. Her dark skin is a sharp contrast the the sheer volumes of wild orange hair mostly located on the top of her head. She wears tribal leathers that protect her vital areas though keeps most of her arms and legs bare. Also, she currently carries a hand carved quarter staff.

She seems a bit weary, a weakness is evident in her steps as she moves up to the bar.

Folashadé, Huntress as she remembers the custom before talking to Brews. Food. Drink.

Moggthegob

First Post
A big,rotund man in fancy clothing bursts through the door. He is wearing the latest fashions and at his side a large mace and a wand hangs from his belt. He wears a crest of Kol Korran on his Chest.

In a most exuberant manner,he walks up to the bar, grabs a drink and, seeing the sign. Stands upon a chair and in a loud clear baritone voice announces.
" Hello one and all, I am Taran Kestrel, master merchant, healer exraordinaire and Undead Bane from Siberys. I offer my services to anyone and I, a devotee of Kol Korran, of course have trade goods for purchase.

Taran, after a moment then walks over to Valahndra and says, Why that is an exquisite weapon. I once had the priviledge of seeing it in use. The Valenar elves are good trading partners and even better warriors and guardians."

Solange

First Post
Koh'Tara chuckles, "I usually find other ways to pass the time myself."

The Hobgoblin looks up to the shifter, "From where do you hail from child?"

LogicsFate

First Post
Folashadé turns to the new plate of food set infront of here, the specialty fish. Ripping off large chunks with her teeth, she looks around at the various residents of the bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads