Gestalt Player's Guide -- Free Download Available

MulhorandSage

First Post
The Gestalt Player's Guide, a free 30-page download, is now available at the Blackwyrm web site, in advance of the release of the Hero System version of Gestalt: The Hero Within, at Gen Con Indianapolis.

The Player's Guide provides an overvew of a unique superhero world where archetypes from the human subconscious come to life, some bonding with people, others creating superhumans out of wholecloth. It describes the nature of superhumans in the setting, gives a summary of major events, a list of some of the significant characters, provides advice for character generation, and concludes with an extensive list of archetypes. The Player's Guide is a systemless overview of the setting.

Gestalt: The Hero Within has been over fourteen years in the making. It is written by Scott Bennie, author of the award-winning Villainy Amok (for Hero), Testament: Role-playing in the Biblical Age and Agents of Freedom (for Green Ronin) and the upcoming Champions of the North (for Hero). It is published by BlackWyrm Games, makers of the Algernon Files. The download is available at:

http://www.blackwyrm.com/Extras/Gestalt/Gestalt_Player's_Guide.pdf

Last edited:

MulhorandSage

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
What's the ETA on the M&M version of Gestalt? (Although, as a systemless book, it could be argued that THIS is the first M&M Gestalt book. :D)

Probably mid-to-late October. I'm finishing up a few projects now; when I get back from Gen Cob, layout and conversions (many of which have already been done) will be my top priority.

Remove ads