PH1: The Darque Demense (Bront judging)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Assuming no one searches the cupboards, Xir launches himself up the stairs, climbing the walls this time to avoid any possible slide effects.

Wik

First Post
"Take some rope, Xir. When you get to the top, throw it down, and we can use that to hold onto as we climb the stairs." Elthic says, eyeing the stairs warily.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Xir grabs a rope and hurtles onto the wall and up through the stairwell. Following the curved wall around to the north side of the tower, the Xeph finally sees a 5' square landing and a closed door at the top of the stairs.

OOC: Sorry so long to reply. I still don't have net access from home to get on over the weekends and yesterday was very busy at work. Finally managed to finish the map for the next level and get this posted.

Attachments

• Darque2ndFloor1.JPG
    Darque2ndFloor1.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 119

Phoenix8008

First Post
Xir hears somthing moving from the other side of the door, but can't make out much else.

[sblock=OOC]By the way, each character gets 150 XP for defeating the nasty rats. For those keeping track on their scorecards, that puts the party at 500 XP each in total.[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The xeph sighs at Eleria's lack of stealth. Calmly he call's down, "This is not much room, but there is something on the other side of this door. Come on up before I open it."

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC]BTW, everyone please roll me an initiative for the next combat. Unless you would rather I just roll init for everybody (via Invisible Castle of course to post for proof)?[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases