Gaming W/Jemal: Mutant High

Victim

First Post
Umm, should we use some webdice and do our own rolls, or are you getting them?

BTW, I think Total Defense might only be a standard action (which admittedly does not seem significant in this situation).

Jemal

Adventurer
As stated in my IC post, you can use invisiblecastle provided you use your character name to roll and link the roll in your post.

Unarmed attacks use your STR as damage. Colossus punching would be +7 attack for a DC 30 toughness save.

Milagroso

First Post
So.. if were to make an attack with my Blast: Kinetic I would roll 1d20+18 (the 8 being my rank for Corrosive, DAP Blast: Kinetic and the 10 from my base attack?).

Or is it just 1d20+8?

Victim

First Post
Milagroso said:
So.. if were to make an attack with my Blast: Kinetic I would roll 1d20+18 (the 8 being my rank for Corrosive, DAP Blast: Kinetic and the 10 from my base attack?).

Or is it just 1d20+8?

It'd be 1d20+10 from your base attack. The power rank determines the save DC if/when you hit, not your attack bonus.

Jemal

Adventurer
REPOSTED:
VICTIM - I note you still haven't included any background for Temper other than "she's got powers and is working on controlling them"...
WHY is she here? what was her life like beforehand?
Your IC posts sound like ex-military, not a 16 year-old who's just recently become a mutant. If you could add some background info (Such as why she would have been subject to getting shot, and why her attitude is so destructive).

Victim

First Post
Right, I know. Sorry. I've been trying to come up with some structure for assembling the anecdotes and factoids I've come up with, but ideas in that department have been lacking, especially since I don't want to use the same style I just did. I'll just start throwing out my ideas soon.

I did feel that information in the initial pitch justified a somewhat more combative skillset and attitude, but I haven't 'reprinted' it. But I can have her ease off some.

drothgery

First Post
Jemal said:
I'm going to rule Defensive Stance as similar to Fighting Defensively from D&D.. you HAVE to make an attack roll to use it. Otherwise there's no downside for a +2 defense, as the stance itself doesn't require any action.

Hmm... it seems to me that there ought to be some sort of mechanic for using a non-attack skill/power defensively.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases